[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

Could anyone explain me why I can't run a 12th aura?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/M%C3%A2edhros/characters

Character name: JustTheAverageNecroBot

EDIT: Figured it out. Something bugged out when I activated and deactivated auras in terms of my lifepool
Last edited by Mâedhros on Jan 5, 2017, 5:09:50 PM
When Void eye is equipped I have 9,510, But The Pariah puts me at 9,618 Es. Wondering why you run the Void Eye now?

EDIT: Was already answered missed it in thread. Answer is Void eye gives more ES to party.
Last edited by ChomoTheKid on Jan 6, 2017, 2:24:37 AM
Selling

breach sc if some1 need
@NecroXbot
Enjoyed this build - was able to do the toughest stuff with ease as long as you had a good party.

Problem is finding people to play high level stuff. Going in not having any friends that play this, most of my time playing this build was spent sitting in my hideout waiting for guildies or global 5055 to want a necrobot to run something.

It's a solid character to have as a secondary character to run shit, but I made the mistake of spending all my currency on this build that does not generate much currency (for obv reasons, its not a farming build).
Hello :)
Does this guide competible with 2.5? I wanted to build a full scaled support character, and i've found this to be the most updated guide even though it does say 2.4, so i was just wondering...
hi
Last edited by Annarchy on Jan 12, 2017, 10:09:05 AM
Hi there! I've been trying out this build and am at level 75 at the moment. I'm currently able to run 10 auras (Have helm enchant and I believe all the required passive nodes). What am I missing in regards to being able to run 12? Any help appreciated hugely.

Thanks again, loving the build even with 10! :D
Last edited by Hooorang on Jan 12, 2017, 12:10:21 PM
Anyone got an enchanted Alpha on BHC? Can't find one

Nice Build - i can do red maps with easy - most people are totally happy with their tooltip boost
"
Indraugnir wrote:
Does this guide competible with 2.5? I wanted to build a full scaled support character, and i've found this to be the most updated guide even though it does say 2.4, so i was just wondering...

Yes, 2.5 it works well.
"
bigfatpat wrote:
"
Indraugnir wrote:

Yes, 2.5 it works well.

ty :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info