[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

If I wanted to add curses to the build, what aura would be the first to go?
"

Probably Determenation
Last edited by oxy_ on Dec 31, 2016, 5:15:57 PM
"

Are we talking selfcast, or are we talking Blasphemy?
Can this build be played in HC? Because of Blood Magic..
"
schovan wrote:
Can I use 14% reduced Purity of Ice Mana Reservation with this setup or I need 20% reduction?

20% - If you go to the 20% PoI link on the list of enchants and change the reservation to 14% it'll show

"
Yaooooo wrote:
"
Good guide, but wouldn't it make sense to drop an aura for a curse? It would mean more engaging gameplay and also a good curse is going to help a lot more than a randomly tacked on 12th aura.

It definetely does imo. Running triple curse makes things infinitely easier for your party and I believe, a good offensive curse offers more damage, than extra auras. I didn't try 12 auras, though, so maybe I'm horribly wrong.

None of the auras are randomly tacked on, infact it would be preferable to run 14 if it were cheap, Purity of Elements would help people with Choir of Storm and 4 damage auras would be gg.

To answer your question though, I don't believe curses are ideal at all for us, the main reason being that unless you're with a single dedicated carry that you've preplanned with there's a chance that they run their own curses, and more than likely that curse(s) is on blasphemy. This would mean you'd have to spec into a higher curse limit even though you may only be using one or two curses to ensure yours actually applies to enemies. We don't have this problem with auras since the only build that would get this much aura effect to match ours would be another aurabot.

You wouldn't have time to curse anything that isn't a Boss anyway if you're playing with a build that gets buffed well enough by the damage auras ie not degens

"
Can this build be played in HC? Because of Blood Magic..

I don't understand the question, how would this build having Blood Magic effect being able to play in hardcore?
IGN shdowe
Is there a big reason you don't pick up barbaraism and juggernaut and put an energy from within in the jewel socket between the two?

Are the nodes just not efficient enough?
people love me :3
build of love
"
Valnar01 wrote:
Is there a big reason you don't pick up barbaraism and juggernaut and put an energy from within in the jewel socket between the two?

Are the nodes just not efficient enough?

He does. Check his current passive skill tree in this league.

As for the thread - I've been running guardian aurabot thus far and I decided to finally test how auramancer works, as I've heard people love it for it's significant boost to damage. I gotta say, although I'm still 75 atm, that I'm loving it. People seem so much stronger by my side and even though stats don't look as tanky, as they used to be over at the guardian, I think most of the difference will disappear as I level.

I did not yet run the top of content, as my friend was often switching his characters and builds, but first encounter with guardian seemed fairly easy, even though I was like 72 at that time. From that moment we started farming Chayula's breaches and it's just a piece of cake so far. For the reference, he's playing flurry on scourges and this is my gear:

Spoiler

I'm yet to try United in Dream's aura and upgrade the rest of my gems to 21s, but this is fairly highend gear already. It costs some but then allows you to turn off your brain and still be amazingly useful on every content that this game has to offer. I highly recommend this build!
Am I missing something, or could you run skyforth boots to have 13 auras active rather than 12?
Am I missing something, or could you run skyforth boots to have 13 auras active rather than 12?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info