[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

ever thought of trying this build as scion with necromancer and guardian ascendancys?
http://de.twitch.tv/wichdy
Hey m8, looking some time to your build, I would like to try support in this game (played all supports in D3), have some if not all of gear in stash (miss some gems) and would like to know how do you level this thing? My witch in standard is at 60+ level atm and can use full respec for this build. Tnx in advance for answer...
"
RubyCloud wrote:
Hi! Very nice aurabot guide! i have a question, how do you resolve the dexterity problem..? i can hardly wear my alpha howl

Pathing to Iron Rexflexes along with picking up some dex on gear (as stated in OP) gives enough

"
WIchdy wrote:
ever thought of trying this build as scion with necromancer and guardian ascendancys?

Nope, never. The Scion damage and attack speed for Necro and Guardian respectively do not stack per aura, meaning it only applies regardless of running 1 aura or 12 auras.

"
ReMa86 wrote:
Hey m8, looking some time to your build, I would like to try support in this game (played all supports in D3), have some if not all of gear in stash (miss some gems) and would like to know how do you level this thing? My witch in standard is at 60+ level atm and can use full respec for this build. Tnx in advance for answer...

As mentioned in Original Post I haven't solo leveled with the intention of being support, I have always been carried. Someone in the thread somewhere mentioned using bladefall totems, but I can't help sorry.
IGN shdowe
So i was wondering if this is able to solo maps or are you always running with someone? I just wanted to know if you tested the solo capability of this this build. If this was mentioned somewhere on your guide, i must have missed it.
"
defective1412 wrote:
So i was wondering if this is able to solo maps or are you always running with someone? I just wanted to know if you tested the solo capability of this this build. If this was mentioned somewhere on your guide, i must have missed it.

no such thing solo maps with this build it has no damage spells whatsoever...

its purely made to boost the damage and attack speeds of your party members( and elemental resist)

there are however summoner build that use auras to boost the damage of their own party of summoned skellies and zombies :P whose can do maps.

"
defective1412 wrote:

You can do maps solo, drop determination, put vitality in shield, get 4 link srs instead of movement skill setup, take couple of saturated life flasks and you can easily do map up to guardians. hell, i did t14 map on 2link setup once without any trouble, btw, your zealots oath should be not on tree, but on flask in this case
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Feb 2, 2017, 6:21:26 AM
"
n00b question : how you raise zombies in this build ?...

You don't summon zombies with this build. This build is intended to run with other players and provided large buffs to their damage and survivability.

"
and can you make it obvious how do you use gem setup for 6L Shavronne's ? ty

To clarify to any reading this, a 6 link does NOT help this build in any way.
If you happen to already have a 6 link though, you can run the following:

Summon Stone Golem - Bone Offering - Cast when Damage Taken - Enlighten - Clarity - Vitality

Auras are not affected by Cast when Damage Taken so in effect, every functions the same way it would with two 3 links.

"
defective1412 wrote:

As the build is, no it can't solo maps. You can make small changes though to make it work. I dropped some skill gems and put in SRS by itself with reduced mana to have free SRS. Not saying it works well, but it works.

Or as mentioned by My_dick_is_big, ಠ_ಠ, you can remove Zealot's Oath and gain back the ability to cast as the life regen from Vitality will refill your health.
@shdowe: What are your thoughts on using Blood of Corruption for another strong defensive aura?

Is it completely overshadowed by running two Vaal Disciplines?
why cant i run 13 aura's using this atm

oh nvm 12 is max aura im stupid :d
Last edited by ncredible on Feb 8, 2017, 6:26:37 PM
First of all immensely enjoying this build.

I think you posted a current skill tree on page 21 or so but but for 96. What would you take for the last four points?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info