[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

Did it :>

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
da CARDs o_O
Could some 1 please check why i cannot run 12 auras? Do i nees enchant AND enlighten to so that? Ign: AngelOfTheBreach
what would you suggest to upgrade besides obvious "get 12th aura" stuff? I was also thinking about 2 more vaal discs instead of guardian for hard encounters like breachlord realms, should be better, right?

8300 es 11 auras
oh, right, my flask sucks, i know, working on it
gear:
Spoiler
"
Surinasauva wrote:
Could some 1 please check why i cannot run 12 auras? Do i nees enchant AND enlighten to so that? Ign: AngelOfTheBreach

Enchant + level 2 Enlightens if not all damage auras, otherwise level 4 enlighten
Should be able to see on the original post

"
alkarian wrote:
what would you suggest to upgrade besides obvious "get 12th aura" stuff? I was also thinking about 2 more vaal discs instead of guardian for hard encounters like breachlord realms, should be better, right?

8300 es 11 auras
oh, right, my flask sucks, i know, working on it
gear:
Spoiler

That new sword that gives flat chaos to attacks/spells looks interesting, also the upgraded Eye of Chayula. I don't run a Guardian on my setup so 2 Vaal Disciplines could work nicely

IGN shdowe
Now that we are taking using the upgraded chayula, what would you suggest doing on the passive tree instead of taking Unwavering Stance?
Man I am really glad I tried this aurabot, I really like it.

Currently at lv 91 with 9,426es and 155 chaos resist. As soon as i equipped Presence of chayula I gained 1200es and 4 skill points man that 4ex was worth it. Im still using a cheap 165 es pair of gloves and 70es chain belt that I soon hope to upgrade while still keeping over 176 resist (60+82+34 ele weak) in a few levels I will most likely pass 10k es.

Playing mostly with a United in Dreams SRS Block CI Necromancer (7 Phoenix and 2 Minotaur down) and Iron Commander Siege Balista Poison assassin and trivializing t15+ content.

And the best part is I still don't have an enlighten lv4 or helm enchant nor lv 21 auras, so I still feel that I can Improve my character by a lot.

I Whole hardheadedly recommend this guide to other people thinking about playing support.

EDIT: Also by using a quality an leveling reduced mana you don't need a minus 8 elreon ring, a -6 is enough for my current 20q lv 19 gem.
Last edited by Bladehawk256 on Dec 11, 2016, 4:48:31 PM
I managed to change a few things, by dropping wrath and anger, concidering my friends could run them just as easily, my quest for a golembot came closer.

I specced out of blood magic, dropped anger & wrath, moved discipline and vitality to a bloodmagic setup in the same item (weapon, clayshaper instead of Ephemeral), thus also indirectly freeing up the elreon ring slot for another ring (help me out here for a good replacement).

I stopped reserving auras at around 180 mana left to be able to summon my golems.

At lvl 18 flame golems, a simple 4link setup with echo, gmp and fire pen, theyre able to wipe trash / rares and champions in a tier 10 map. Clearspeed aint that bad, charge around, cast flame golems (or cast convocation to strategically place gollies for beacon debuff) and then cast golems at your desired chosing, wait for mobs to die.

However, i still do not own an Anima Stone NOR do i own a 6l shavronnes or chayula's presence amulet (all of which i feel could take this idea MUCH further), therefore im resting on this idea for now.

Summed up:
Still able to run 10 auras, without enlightens, no bloodmagic, still LL (can lvl up clarity to be able to trigger the LL threshold), still tanky AF. This idea requires alot more work, currency and experience to really shine, but i lack the time, currency and experience to try anything more right now.

PS. Also tried SRS (potential here is HUGE aswell, just have mana issues, but those are easily sorted, bosses die quicker on a 4l than with the flame golems)
It's possible to play SRS with this build remove ZO and spec into Duration and 1% Life reg (if needed)
Then change your ammy with Shapers Seed and get a -8 Mana cost Ring for Shield Charge.

Here are the SRS Links wit this you can keep up 4-5/cast sec with flesh offering only

SRS-Melee Splash- Melee Phys-minion dmg- Elemental Focus

Get the ZO flask for regen when you need it and keep spamming vaal discipline if you need it.

I did atziri around 6x deathless with 7.8kish ES without a ruby flask with just 1x Vaal haste and Disiciplien.

At Trio you can facetank them with vaal haste+disci and kill them in 4-5Seconds and atziri is just a joke each phase lasts like 2-3 seconds?

Anyway not sure if there's a better way to sustain my es than this and im to lazy to figure it out but with this you can easily clear up to t15 Maps with lvl 19 Auras and 5L srs.
I even did dual shrine piety but it was a pain in the ass..
Last edited by LessFluff on Dec 13, 2016, 2:57:29 PM
this build fucking sucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info