[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

I do Apologise for not replying to thread/pms, I have busy playing ARK until the next league starts, I will be playing aurabot next league as long as GGG hasn't noticed how broken Necro is.

"
p4ndi0n wrote:
Hello mate, thanks for your job doing this guide!

Im leveling a witch to make aurabot and after ready all pages here, i want to ask you:
You have one in standard and another one in league with differents nodes and gems layouts, what i need to follow?

I have some currency to buy one shavs 6 sockets, jewels cap, enlighten lvl 3 corrupted (lvl 4 is expansive to me right now) and alpha's I thinking in run lab until take the enchant.

What you advice me to do, use your layout gems in essence + enlighten lvl 3 corrupted ou use the layout in standard with enlighten lvl 3 or the first layout in your guide?

Im confused about that choices (cuz I need to buy items, I will try to buy with correct colors, etc)!
Thanks and sorry for english, isn't my primary language :D

My one in Standard is the Necrobot I ran in Prophecy League, Essence is the one that the current iteration of the guide is based on.

Incase the League ends before you notice, LegendOfAura is Standard, TheLegendOfAura is Essence.

"
Bootybay_hh wrote:
11 aur 3 curse . price ≈ 200 ex .

That is some very nice gear. Sadly I play 90% self-found so while I would've liked to get Skyforth to try something similar it wasn't really an option for me :<

"
chewychunga wrote:
Was wondering if using skyforth would give you and advantage? Maybe higher clarity and 13th aura? Or?? I know ya would lose out on some Es cause of lower Es on boots

While I would do something around having 13 auras instead of the curses that Bootybay has with a Skyforth, his setup shows that you can definitely utilize skyforth for more support

"
tntkiller wrote:

yay me :) now lvling gems :P

:)

"
Krazy_X wrote:
Got a 15% reduced Haste mana reservation enchant on Uber Lab today. Too bad league is almost finishing.

Yea :/ I have a feeling that me getting the Uber Determination enchant 1st go was just God-Tier RNG and I will probably have to actually grind lab out a-bit in Breach League once I am up gearing up.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Nov 28, 2016, 6:30:23 AM
That may be a bit off-topic, sorry about that :). What build would you advice to play WITH this aurabot? cuz I'm going to play necro next league with 1 friend and we were thinking about BV or BF if GGG won't nerf them (but they should, lol).
Also I think that attack based builds get more dps from aurabot than casters, is that so?
Hey, what we going to do about energy from within now?
"

I have the same question and how animated guardian works on build?
I summon, etc, but have some real reason for using this gem?
"
alkarian wrote:
That may be a bit off-topic, sorry about that :). What build would you advice to play WITH this aurabot? cuz I'm going to play necro next league with 1 friend and we were thinking about BV or BF if GGG won't nerf them (but they should, lol).
Also I think that attack based builds get more dps from aurabot than casters, is that so?

Ideally any build that gets affected by 2 of the damage auras and is boosted by the haste-like effects will be the most ideal.
As for examples of some builds I guess, people in my group will be running as far as I know;

Wild Strike Raider
Flame Blast Totem Elementalist
King of the Forest Assassin
Kinetic Blast trapper
Like 3+ different versions of Blade Flurry
Summon Raging Spirits
Shield Charge Slayer

I'd say you should be safe as long as you don't play with a Caustic Arrow or Essence Drain build.

"

I'm not too sure at the moment in all honestly, the main reason for picking them up was for the conversion of nodes around them (specifically Melding, Golem's Blood and Devotion clusters), not the es gain itself. That nerf is pretty big though given how hard it is to get Energy Shield with our pathing.

"
p4ndi0n wrote:
"

I have the same question and how animated guardian works on build?
I summon, etc, but have some real reason for using this gem?

I started to avoid animate Guardian due to it dying in higher tier maps from how aggressively I played Aurabot, whether you want to run it or not is up to you.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Nov 30, 2016, 6:32:57 AM
"
I'm not too sure at the moment in all honestly, the main reason for picking them up was for the conversion of nodes around them (specifically Melding, Golem's Blood and Devotion clusters), not the es gain itself. That nerf is pretty big though given how hard it is to get Energy Shield with our pathing.

Do you think the skill tree will need some changes or would you do it pretty much the same even with the nerf
I guess if I want to use AG, I should put it in the ring slot? What if I by some miracle manage to use AG with 3L, something like minion life, AG, fortify, would he die anyway at higher maps? The thing is, buffs from leer cast and dying breath are quite good, don't want to drop them
"
"

Do you think the skill tree will need some changes or would you do it pretty much the same even with the nerf

I think other than dropping the Quick Recovery cluster to get 3 more 6% nodes somewhere else I'd probably keep the tree the same, the nerf sucks a-lot but the regen from Golem's Blood, aura effect from devotion and Melding are all too good to drop Energy From Within from IMO.

"
alkarian wrote:
I guess if I want to use AG, I should put it in the ring slot? What if I by some miracle manage to use AG with 3L, something like minion life, AG, fortify, would he die anyway at higher maps? The thing is, buffs from leer cast and dying breath are quite good, don't want to drop them

As far as linking it to other things go I'm not sure where you would find room for it, Animate Guardian is really nice to have especially in early maps I just find it too tedious to rebuy gear if it dies when progressing.
IGN shdowe
"
I think other than dropping the Quick Recovery cluster to get 3 more 6% nodes somewhere else I'd probably keep the tree the same, the nerf sucks a-lot but the regen from Golem's Blood, aura effect from devotion and Melding are all too good to drop Energy From Within from IMO.

Okay cool. Thanks a lot :) I was pretty sure we'd keep mostly the same. Good luck for the league! Cya online

"
I just find it too tedious to rebuy gear if it dies when progressing.

This ^
First off i would like to say that this build was pretty fun, i ran this for the last few weeks of essence league, however never came to run 12 auras, just 11. It still did the job though. Kudos for an amazing support build.

However i found myself lonely at times ingame, to realize that it was pretty boring to not be able to soloclear content.

I was thinking about doing an interpretation of this build with some minions (perhaps the new golem buffs for 2.5? with clayshaper and the jewels?), my question to you, how would you go about this?

Which auras would you sacrifice for a 5 / 6l golem chest, and are there really room for minion nodes in the tree below lvl 85-90?.

Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info