[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

You're using Voidbringers on your setup which have increased mana cost.

If you wish to go the extra damage aura route with corrupted voidbringers then you will need a 2nd Elreon Jewelry

oh never noticed it works global and not just on socketed gems thanks !

just did merc lab and what do i get ...14% vitality reservation :| just my luck
Sadly I got that as well

Well at least I can add PoE and reach 12 auras buff now.

Is Shav's Revelation that worthwhile? It seems like it gives a minor increase at best?
Writer of The Other Grey Meat, a 315 page webcomic.
"
Magravan wrote:
Is Shav's Revelation that worthwhile? It seems like it gives a minor increase at best?

The only reason to have one is for it's regen still working in less/no regen maps
IGN shdowe
"
Magravan wrote:

I play with Lori's lantern and it give me spectacular results combined with all the defense layers given by your auras. (just did a Vaal Temple map and I barely felt anything)

This is a perfect one and it costed me 1 alch ^^

I also plan to use this dagger + of Grave enchantment to be able to do some damages by myself. The spectral spirits are sadly bugged at the moment (can't be affected by auras) but that should be fixed next patch.

Last edited by IceDeal on Oct 28, 2016, 8:00:55 AM
On what stage i must corrupt my skill gems and what is the final destination?
"
Per wrote:
On what stage i must corrupt my skill gems and what is the final destination?

Up to personal preference, you can either flip the Aura gems to get the 20% increased AoE or just yolo for 21 straight away.

As for the rest 20/20 on Duration and Faster Attacks before corrupting, rest don't need corruptions, especially the Cast When Damage Taken setup, as if you hit 21 on Stone Golem/Bone Offering your CwDT won't proc unless you also hit 21 on it.
IGN shdowe
The Pariah with lvl 20 discipline = 9,072 es + 10% attack speed
Voideye with lvl 20 discipline = 8,942 es

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info