[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

Slowly transitioning to full LL, but wanted to give a 2-day progress.

Did decide to go LL without Shav/Lorica and capped Chaos Resistance early on. Broken Crown is a piece of garbage but it's actually the perfect item I needed for this situation.

Still need an Alpha's and L2 Enlighten to go, but that seems to be ok for now. Doing T7-T10 atm. This is still serviceable in terms of still providing damages to your team while having Purities to survive early on.

I'm thinking in a few levels when I can get the 4th Energy From Within, I'll give it a go. Obviously can get Lorica whenever. Not doing many Labs this league so maybe wait to buy an Alpha's with the enchant. Crown is doing ok anyways, as I need the ES.

Sitting at 5.9K ES, Wrath + Anger on Generosity, Triple Purity, Discipline, and Clarity.

Aura Calc: https://poe.mikelat.com/#g7WN9ag/9b.gW_c/9b.Npq/vnc.f_

I stopped at just enough Life needed to be considered Low-Life to get the Chaos Resist bonus from Lori's Lantern.

Gear on Day 2 (start of Day 3 for me):

=============================================================================

Going LL right would add Grace/Haste (one of the 2) Or Determination to the mix, without Alpha's. Is costly though, would lose around 800 ES or so.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Dec 4, 2016, 6:55:39 PM
Hey! Great guide, looking forward to testing it out! I was hoping somebody here would have ideas as far as how to make a clone of this build with a curse on hit setup so I can duo with my girlfriend and have something to do besides follow around (she's getting better, but is by no means a speed clearer). Having CoH would give me something active to do to keep engaged while she speeds her clears up!

This is going awesomely so far! Its a shame its so hard to chrome some/most of the gear.
Last edited by djfang on Dec 4, 2016, 8:42:11 PM
i like the build. my shitty gear :D
Spoiler

but still, 9 auras O_O boosts are quite good

So uhh, this seems like an item we'd like to get
IGN shdowe

This is my progress so far 4.1k ES (only 1 EFW Jool)

Currently running 10 auras (lvling up enlighten in secondary)

I ran this in late essence league aswell i managed to get 11 auras.

I need some math help though because i decided to do some slight variations for this league,- or well i have a few ideas, wether or not its worth losing 2 auras for curses or solo clearance

I decided to move the vitality into my helmet, by then freeing up my links in my boots.
In which i play around with a Wither CwC support setup, either dual curse (off; vuln+eleweak - def; temp/enfeeb) as i play with a ele tornado shot and a BF poison bloke. or some other form of utility. (the elreon ring -8 still makes this free of charge despite the links)

But once i roll 3r1b in the boots, ill move my chest links here(clarity instead of FD in gloves too), in which case this'll result in a complete free potential 6l armor, which helps gearing up early league aswell, as armor sockets / colors wouldnt matter at all. but opens up for perhaps solo clear possibilities? any ideas?
Last edited by Yunojelly on Dec 7, 2016, 8:07:20 PM
Level 91 now.

5.8K ES, with the trade API issues I lost chance at about 4 or 5 Shav purchases today... very annoying. Should get it tomorrow. Only core piece I need to consistently do T14+

Could go through the extra work to get Purity of Elements in there, but seems to be all okay for now. Saving up for Chayula scares me a little bit, and Voideyes atm are way too expensive to try to shoot for. But those would be the immediate upgrades.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Level 91 now.

5.8K ES, with the trade API issues I lost chance at about 4 or 5 Shav purchases today... very annoying. Should get it tomorrow. Only core piece I need to consistently do T14+

Could go through the extra work to get Purity of Elements in there, but seems to be all okay for now. Saving up for Chayula scares me a little bit, and Voideyes atm are way too expensive to try to shoot for. But those would be the immediate upgrades.

How do you farm for 6-7 ex for a shavs so fast? Even 50 chaos is a lot for me and I'm already in t5 on warchief with almost all of my gear aside from min-maxing.
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!
"
krone7 wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Level 91 now.

How do you farm for 6-7 ex for a shavs so fast? Even 50 chaos is a lot for me and I'm already in t5 on warchief with almost all of my gear aside from min-maxing.

Well the rest of the gear for this build is very cheap, so honestly just from mapping you can pick up stuff easily. For example, quick overrun of gear:

Amulet: Self-found in maps
Elreon Ring: 2c, Master Craft with 4c
Pariah: 15c
Alpha: 5c (I got it late, was sitting on Broken Crown for a long time)
Belt: 1c
Ephemeral: 1 Alch
Guardian: Probably 12c? 15c?
Boots: Self-found
Gloves: Found in party, bro-deal for some Alch/Scour
Lorica: Self-found, invested some Jeweller/Fuse
4x Energy from Within: Mostly sniped during API issues for 3-6c

Overall the Chroming has been a little expensive, maybe 10-15c worth. Flasks some were self rolled but mostly in the 3-5c Range for perfect Chemist's Rolls.

So if you consider that, and the fact that my group was in Maps on early Day 2 (some setbacks during Leveling) where Exalts were like 30c, I've been sitting on them since 6 days ago just selling everything I can find. Some highlights off the top of my head so far:

Flayed Man Prophecy for Bino's on Day 2 - 70c
Ancient Doom Prophecy - Sealed and sold for 45c (1.5 Exa) on Day 2
Rathpith Globe - 44c
2 Sacrifical Harvests and 1 Chill of Corruption for Vaal Highlights - ~4-5 Exa?

Plus rush Vorici 6 so all the Jeweller you accumulate during Maps becomes Fusings at cheaper cost, convert to Chaos every day before you're asleep, buy Exa, you can easily accumulate Shav without much issue nowadays. The Breaches are a huge help because so much shit drops in them too. I sell pretty much everything I got, and skim off the middle of my map pool for even more currency. Hope that helps a little bit.
just hit 90
im running tricurse (temp chains, enfeeble, vulnerability) +11 auras (everything but anger and vitality) for anger i need a lab enchant.

trying to get decent lab enchants, shavs revelation, chayula neck upgrade and better gloves + belt.

to everyone starting this build: temp chains + enfeeble on a coh setup is an insanely strong defense support setup for basically 0 budget, start with that!
Last edited by panisch on Dec 9, 2016, 3:01:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info