What game/s are you playing currently?

On PS4

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
That TQ thing irritated me a bit. I bought the disc and the EP back in the day, not on Steam which either didn't exist or I didn't know about it then.
Censored.
just finished the legend of zelda: a link to the past RANDOMIZED

now I'm playing goddess of wisdom (a tLoZ:aLttP rom hack)

also playing winter's fury (a doom wad)

Spoiler
bought deus ex: mankind divided and barely played it

was planning to play a shatter arc inquisitor in PoE but I didn't want to make a new character since I already had an inquisitor, problem is I don't have the right gear to make it work, god, I hate not being able to cheat in this game
Pokemon Omega Ruby - the 3D on the n3DS is pretty fucking slick.

Alternating POE and D2. Mostly playing D2 when my map pool normalizes back down to T8/T9.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:55:27 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

Doesn't the 3D give you a headache after a while? I never really gave it a chance but my brother always turned it off because his head and eyes would hurt before too long.

If I'm playing attentively, I can drain a full battery without issue. But when I'm watching a TV show or something, where my eyes are constantly looking up and going back to the screen, the eye-tracking will fail a bit and cause the image to blur or duplicate; it's only temporary, but that will disorient me after a while.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:55:41 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Interesting, so it uses eye tracking to tune the image? I wonder if the people that have problem hold the device too close, or too far from their eyes and cause themselves problems.

Yep, there's a little camera at the top that's used to track your eye positioning. (Downside to that is the lens has to always be clean of dust to work best, and if you wear glasses, you have to make sure glare isn't obstructing the line of sight between your eyes and the camera)

And yeah, user error could definitely be involved. When you turn on the n3DS for the first time (not sure about the previous, regular 3DS), it has you go through the calibration process where you hold it a foot or so in front of you (14 inches if I remember correctly) and then verify that you see the images. It also has you calibrate the "Super Stable 3D" feature afterward. Keeping the device too close or too far, or using a second-hand device that hasn't been calibrated to the new user's eyes, would probably result in an unpleasant experience.

I'm playing Mafia 2 at the moment. Back when it released I couldn't really play it because my PC was shit, now I can play it at 4K and all the Nvidia shenanigans activated. It looks really good for a 6 year old game tbh. The story isn't as good as in Mafia 1 but it's still interesting and fun.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Ark: Survival Evolved

It's shameful that I am playing it. A friend talked me into buying it and now I'm 275 hours deep and pretty much missing the entirety of Essence league.

At least I am having fun. I'm just surprised at the amount of fun I am having on it. I had plans to get 36/40 challenges this league and I haven't even made it to cruel yet. Oh well, it's just a game.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info