What game/s are you playing currently?

Woah, Postal 2 heh that brings back memories, could never get past the shopping mall bit.

I'm trying to beat an old PS1 game Pepsi Man this game is my achilles heel. Also just purchased all the FF titles from the Steam sale, and started FF7 again - so I won't see the outside world for a long while.
Pokemon Go!

Also NWoD/OWoD Vampire & Werewolf
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Personally I thought Secret World was a top 5 game for me when it came out. The only thing it really suffered from was a severe lack of content. The content that was there though was friggin amazing. The atmosphere of that game was phenomenal, and I still listen to the soundtrack from time to time :p

At the moment I'm swapping between POE, Overwatch, and Everquest. That last one is a bit weird I'll admit, but the company that makes Everquest recently put out a server that starts with just the base game and then every 3 months or so releases a new expansion. Been enjoying the chance to play all of the expansions I missed because I was too young/bad at the game to experience the first time around :D
Aside from PoE, I'm playing Deadbolt atm-- at the expense of any sleep or productivity at home. \o/
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at support@grindinggear.com! We're here to help. :^)
Still playing No Man's Sky, but will be switching over to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided when it comes out tomorrow.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
currently im playing Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, amazing game.

Have only finished the first mission and I'm already loving it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info