What game/s are you playing currently?

Playing Path of Exile,Age of Empires 2 HD,Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero and Warframe currently... mostly PoE if my internet/server is wonky.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I was replaying dishonored (first one ofc) with no powers/gadgets stealth/ghost runs the other day

reminded me how awfully easy it was with shit like blink even on the hardest difficulty.

even without cheat-like blink/slow time, the stealth is fairly rudimentary and not really close to thief (old thief ofc) or splinter cell. AI is pretty brain-dead
I was thinking of buying Europa Universalis due to Steam sale. Anyone ever played this or another iteration? Any good?
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I was thinking of buying Europa Universalis due to Steam sale. Anyone ever played this or another iteration? Any good?

Best 4X game ever imo. Like in most 4X games, a lot of stuff is happening exclusively in your head, so you need a bit of imagination to really have fun with the developing stories/histories.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Thank you for your reply. I'm still considering it. Will probably buy it. How long does it take to play a game. They sound long.
Censored.
GTA: Vice City, Castle Crashers and 99 Vidas. So many more to play, Steam is the best place for us! XD
Just finished Alien Isolation with 3D Vision Helix mod.

Superb!
I've been playing Sacred 2. I'm finding the game to be kinda "meh" to be honest. It's way too grindy for an offline ARPG, and I don't like all the thrown in fetch quests either. It literally takes 300 hours to hit max level legit. That's pretty insane for an offline ARPG. I think people have gotten to level 100 in quicker than 300 hours in PoE. That's 10 hours a day for a month. That's an entire league worth of play for a lot of people. 2-3 hrs a day for the whole league.

It's like Diablo meets Skyrim, but isn't as good as either. I think it's an example of a game that tries to do too much, and doesn't shine at anything in particular. I feel like mob density in Sacred 2 is really low compared to most ARPGs. Mostly run into groups of 2-4 here and there. Rarely much more than that. If it happens, then you ran into a couple groups of 2-4 who happened to be patrolling in the same area. That makes for a lot more walking around, exploring and less killing. ARPGs are supposed to be about killing shit. If I can walk 40 feet without being aggroed by something, then there isn't enough mobs in the area. Titan quest had the same problem, but to a lesser extent, and I installed a mod that could increase mob density to up to x10. I couldn't find a similar type of mod for Sacred 2, or I'd use it.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 10, 2017, 4:19:35 AM
Playing co-op of "7 Days to die", love it so far
IGN: TasKitas
Man, I even used a save editor on Sacred 2 to put the "perception" skill @ level 200, which is supposed to raise drop rates just to see how huge of a difference it is, and I've killed 6 garcolossus boss mobs and haven't gotten a unique or a set item. With perception @ level 200, which gives you a ton of MF. MF on rings, and a couple other pieces of gear too. It should be literally raining drops.

Both the leveling pace, and the drop rate pacing is closer to MMORPG standards, than offline ARPG standards. I averaged a unique item drop every 2.5-3 map bosses on my old MF sporker who had 350 IIR/150 IIQ. If they're rarer than that in Sacred 2 with a comparable type MF setup, then that's pretty fucking insane to be honest.

Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna play this anymore. If I do, I'll just save edit a level 200 character, and run the game on the highest difficulty, and run around with 10000 MF (hacked) to find drops and see how OP I can get. It would still probably take 100-150hrs to explore the entire map even if I did that.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 10, 2017, 4:31:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info