What game/s are you playing currently?

Grim Dawn, and started playing TQ again. TQ gold was on sale on steam for $4.99 during the summer sale. A new development team is taking up the game and is going to start releasing new patches for it. So I figured I would throw them a bone. There is the potential for some new content being added to TQ, or maybe a sequel.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 5, 2016, 8:13:16 AM
Finished Migh&Magic X Legacy. The feeling of some dungeons, its atmosphere, makes that game one of the best RPG I ever played.

Dex was pretty good too.

I gave a try to The Legend of Korra. Similar combat to Jade Empire.

But I have started Grim Dawn, now in elite with arcanist. Korra hase to wait..

Last edited by Rexeos on Jul 5, 2016, 10:12:52 AM
"
Rexeos wrote:
Finished Migh&Magic X Legacy. The feeling of some dungeons, its atmosphere, makes that game one of the best RPG I ever played.

Dex was pretty good too.

I gave a try to The Legend of Korra. Similar combat to Jade Empire.

But I have started Grim Dawn, now in elite with arcanist. Korra hase to wait..

I just got This War of Mine: The little Ones on GOG Galaxy. I recommend it to everyone who likes survival games. Its a different kind of game tho for sure.
started again with d2lod, the battle against duriel was hard without gear my mule die a lot lol and when my wifi work correctly cs1.6 and a bit of poe but i didnt like temperatures at all
ps: anyone in argentina want to clean my notebook of dust?

my english sux.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Grim Dawn, and started playing TQ again. TQ gold was on sale on steam for $4.99 during the summer sale. A new development team is taking up the game and is going to start releasing new patches for it. So I figured I would throw them a bone. There is the potential for some new content being added to TQ, or maybe a sequel.

Links? E: nvm, that's fucking amazing
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Jul 5, 2016, 11:10:17 AM
PoE. Before that it was Civ 5, and before that it was Grim Dawn. Civ 5 is really lacking pollution and some other stuff. It's just so sterile without it. Grim Dawn you have to get into. The first 5 or 10 or so hours are a bit slow.
Grim Dawn
Legend Of Grimrock 2

both amazing games.

3rd one is obvious.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
Jojas wrote:
PoE. Before that it was Civ 5, and before that it was Grim Dawn. Civ 5 is really lacking pollution and some other stuff. It's just so sterile without it. Grim Dawn you have to get into. The first 5 or 10 or so hours are a bit slow.

Im considering to buy Pillars of Eternity, it has potential to be the better POE. I dont like the pause game, setup skills, continue tho. Maybe if it goes on sale.

Played Civilization Beyond Earth. I started to like turn based games a lot more. They also seem to suffer much less from balance issues.
"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
Woah, Postal 2 heh that brings back memories, could never get past the shopping mall bit.

I'm trying to beat an old PS1 game Pepsi Man this game is my achilles heel. Also just purchased all the FF titles from the Steam sale, and started FF7 again - so I won't see the outside world for a long while.

My Ex's father was the exec producer on Postal 2 lol true story

E: His daughter was a sick fuck too

E2: Playing Blk Ops III, Hotline 2's new community content, Streets of Rage Remake and Super Cyborg.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jul 5, 2016, 4:34:09 PM
This - for mindlessness

DOOM - because cutting a demon in half (vertically) with a chainsaw is just a unique level of first person awesome, and DOOM is fun as hell

Borderlands 2 - when I want to play a loot game with more challenge or am sick of PoE lol

BattleRealms - when im sick of everything else. an old RTS i picked up like 12 yrs ago at half-price books for 7 bucks and has seen more play than any game i own. i think theres a steam greenlight project to bring it back into the light. much smaller scale RTS with some ARPG aspects to it and some of the most "unique to each other" unit types ever. one of the best custom map building/editing tools with the patched version too. Oh and easily THE MOST generic voice acting for the story mode in all of voice acting history (combat and command lines are good tho), theres a few lines that sound like they came from an automated phone-call bot no exaggeration lol.

Skyrim is on its routine interest cooldown with me. At some point itll replace one of the above again lol. Ofc the only way to play is with dozens of mods on it. Cant run for more than a cpl hundred feet without something (oh shit a dragon) to (another dragon) kill or (oh god another, annnd it thu'umed a storm) be killed by (wtf an invisible dragon too)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info