<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN: Derman1
Game experience: Usually get my characters to around 80-90 before i get tired of them
Reason for wanting to join: wanting more people to play with
Any additional information:
IGN:PGK4130
Game experience: Plenty
Reason for wanting to join: want people to share game and out of game stuff with. I got in tight with a group of people playing destiny on console and we turned into IRL friends, I want a similar experience. I am more interested in the social aspect of the game, at the same time I want endgame progression.
Any additional information: I absolutely do not tolerate hate speech in any form. I've been burned by a couple guilds so I am wary and a bit gun-shy.
bump
IGN: Mofffdog
Game experience: Just hit lvl 77 on first char
Reason for wanting to join: Have people I can chat with and get advice as I progress
Any additional information: Play at random hours, keen to have some fun and learn the game.
IGN: dravendoom
Game experience: level 100, headhunter
Reason for wanting to join: discord community
bump
IGN: floydrix
Game experience: Experienced, know most of the game mechanics, farm end game content.
Reason for wanting to join: It is nice to play with more people.
bump
IGN:DrHarbinger
Game experience: Playing since 2012!
Reason for wanting to join: Active player looking for a guild with active people. Need chat friends and map buddies! Plus Id like to do challenges and cool end game content too.
Any additional information: Im in MST and play at least 2 hours a night. Just got to 74 on my slayer cyclone and am mapping now. I have discord and dont mind at all!
Last edited by obake420 on Sep 15, 2017, 10:27:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info