bump
bump
IGN: wild_wacky_wizard
Game experience: Since 2013 OB
Reason for wanting to join: In need of leveling groups
Any additional information: I tend not to play meta builds
bump
IGN: Nate_Diaz
Game experience: Have a level 97.5 character in standard, multiple level 90 characters and a ton of 80s. Play softcore only now but I have played a decent amount of HC pre 2.0... Looking to slowly push to 100 in standard atm, might play some temp league too. Play on Washington or Texas, live near Toronto.

Steam says i have 1600 hours but I've also got a lot on the ggg client, i'd estimate i have roughly 2.5-3k hours in game.

Mostly looking to just meet people, play with people and ask for advice on crafting and that sort of thing since none of my irl friends play much anymore.

i also got a dope ass hideout in standard, all masters (except leo) at 8 and would be willing to share benches and all that.

lookin forward to your response, would love to join!

Adam
IGN: ZigazRF

Game experience: 88 is the highest level I'v got so far. Have 3 other 80's.

Reason for wanting to join: Just looking for some player interaction. I tend to play support in most games so I would really like to try out a support build with a group.

Any additional information: Pretty active at the moment and enjoy helping out others when I can.
IGN: MayaAzuk / Takanoto

Game experience: Started playing in Closed Beta. Have bin playing on and off sins then.

Reason for wanting to join: I want to join a small to medium close guild. Its easier to get to know everyone then. I also like Team play and helping out when I can.

Any additional information: I am from Scandinavia and play A LOT :). Main Playtime is EU time. If i'm not working or fishing i am playing POE. I only play SC and SCTL.
Last edited by MayaKuza on Sep 10, 2017, 5:09:13 AM
bump
IGN:THICCAshe
Game experience:Moderate
Reason for wanting to join: Have people to communicate with and request for help (dailies, builds, etc)
Any additional information: Ashe is 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info