<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

Post with the following questions answered
IGN:Finder_Wander
Game experience: 1½ year , done everything posible in the game solo
Reason for wanting to join:Been playing with some friends last year and i wanna be in a larger group now and try out the community.
Any additional information: Sounds like a guild for me ;)
bump
IGN: Insanity_Blade
Game experience: Have tons of experience in ARPG/MMO. Have been playing POE on and off for a couple years but have come back to the game and plan on staying.
Reason for wanting to join: Active player looking for a good group of people to play with.
Any additional information: Active player and will usually be on every day of the week at some point in time.
IGN: adhdMURDER
Game experience: Year of path of exile, over 15 years of tons of different games starting from regular nintendo nes to consoles (sega, xbox, xbox 360), then about 8 years ago switched over to PC and will never probably touch a console again. I am a computer science major, engaged to be married, love sports, people, being social, fun, but most importantly being an EXILE! I am an amature/professional dota 2 player as well so I currently play this and dota 2. 4-6 hours of gaming on the weekdays, 6-10 on the weekend. Have a lot of friends all over steam and the internet on ventrillo, teamspeak, and discord, but my close friends get bored playin POE quickly and go back to MMO's so im looking for an active fun somewhat experienced guild to join and have fun with, map with, and lvl with!
Reason for wanting to join: Read above!! haha :)
Any additional information: ADHDrunsme is my pathofexile.com ign and main name, adhdMURDER is my current character in softcore. I play hardcore also and race, but am not very good at racing. Would love to join guild!
Adam Gross
IGN: Tohsdead
Game experience: Played temp leagues for the last 2~ years, missed a league or two during school and such. 500~ hours played

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for social guild and one that is interested in end game progression. I love chatting about the game, potential builds, and crafting amazing items. I currently can complete all end game content in Harbinger but would love to be a part of that progression in future temp leagues as well.

Any additional information: I usually play 2-8 hours a day, 5~ days a week. Currently use Discord and happy to continue within the guild.
Last edited by dane_galen on Sep 19, 2017, 5:47:51 PM
bump
IGN: Glxlbt
Game experience: Started to really get into the game in Harbinger league but been playing since 2.0, I have 2 lvl 86 characters and one around lvl 80
Reason for wanting to join: I've played this game solo so far and now I want to join a guild with which I can just chat and play casually
Any additional information: I'll only be able to play on fridays and weekends (college), so I hope that's not a problem
bump
IGN: Thage_Cyclone
Game Experience: Up to T15 and T16 maps. Haven't done Uber or Shaper yet
Reasons for Joining: Really just looking to play with other people and make new friends after spending so much time solo
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info