<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN: LoliRapist
Game Experience: Finish campaign as lv68 Season Ranger. Still newbie to the endgame content.
Reason of wanting to join: I would like to join a guild and build fun characters
bump
IGN: Alconde
Game experience: Playing Off/On since Jan 1, 2012
Reason for wanting to join: An attempt to enhance my poe experience
Any additional information: 84, 87 and 88 so far on hsc.
bump
IGN: LetFireRainUponHell
Game experience: New player, currently mapping with a lvl81 elementalist first char
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a social guild with discord etc, some help with getting into the more advanced parts of the game
Any additional information: would like to both do casual build theorycrafting and just running op's to rush labs etc. somewhere between casual and intense
bump
IGN: Kaizerus
Game experience: 728 hours, mostly play temp SC leagues and get to ~90+ to earn the 36 challenge rewards
Reason for wanting to join: Want to group with people for things like master, atziri, lab etc rotas, a plus would be if the guild stash has items to gear alt characters, naturally I would chip in with good uniques/rares myself from my main characters.
Any additional information: Don't like voice chat but I'm willing to help out others. Cheers
bump
IGN:turbotaco
Game experience: I have been playing off and on since 2013, just started pushing end game content during breach league.
Reason for wanting to join:I would like to be apart of a social group for dailies, mapping, helping each other out in game, and or with builds.
Any additional information: I am in the army so there are some times i am away for a week or two. But when im home I play a few hours a day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info