<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
bump
IGN: SiksBeam
Game experience: Played every league since Prophecy, so about a year
Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a group of people to enjoy the game beyond just solo experience
Any additional information: I've played a lot of MMOs so playing with people is definitely something I like
Last edited by Siksx on Aug 12, 2017, 2:54:37 AM
IGN: KhaalDrrogo
Game experience: Started a long time ago and i never thought id come back playing from dusk to dawn. I am consistently active and investing a lot of time to this game now.
Reason for wanting to join: Be more involved and build comradery with fellow gamers
Any additional information: I got discord and willing to do what I can to help
IGN: KhaalDrrogo
Game experience: Started a long time ago and i never thought id come back playing from dusk to dawn. I am consistently active and investing a lot of time to this game now.
Reason for wanting to join: Be more involved and build comradery with fellow gamers
Any additional information: I got discord and willing to do what I can to help
IGN: Zambuze
Game Experience: Since beta, only stopped playing for a year. Addicted ever since
Reason for wanting to join: I just wanna be in a nice community and enjoy the game even more, also for asking about technical stuff about the game.
Any additional information: I've spent more money than intended on this game or any game for that matter lol
Kick names & take ass!
IGN: OnlyFlameWillSuffice // InsomniacsDream
Game experience: 1500 hours.
Reason for wanting to join: Need a guild, friends, anything really i'm a right loner. And I believe I have sufficient experience to help others too!
Any additional information: Thanks for reading xox
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
IGN: techoffy
Game experience: 1200+ hrs on and off since Nov 2013
Reason for wanting to join: I'd like to experience Path of Exile with a friendly group of people to expand on my solo gaming in POE
Any additional information: Standard and Temp League SC mostly.
Last edited by techoffy on Aug 12, 2017, 9:34:18 PM
IGN: RokVoid
Experience: I have been playing since closed beta, and I play extensively during the temp leagues. I often amass fairly large amounts of currency that I usually spend on expensive builds some of which were Coc Discharge back in its hay-day, or low life ele wander, low life inquisitor blade flurry with Skyforth's.

Reason for joining: I am looking for a cool group of people to talk and map occasionally and just play the game and have fun. The current guild i'm in is with a friend that plays only the first week of the temp leagues then stops so i'm looking for something that goes on for longer.

Last edited by Rokaris on Aug 12, 2017, 3:32:44 PM
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info