[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

its going to be hard to use this in hardcore, you really need good rares. without any chaos res you are going to die.
"
Diggleer wrote:
Hello!

I hope my question is not too dumb.

What are the best damage boosters you can get on the remaining ring and the amulet?

And how about jewels?
I guess life + projectile damage on jewels. What else is nice to have?

There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers.

The best (and only) damage boost you can get on ring+amulet are flat added physical and flat added chaos. Flat added chaos can only be crafted. You can also get attackspeed on them, but it is a suffix and probably you will need resist/int as suffixes.

For Jewels here is a more or less complete list of what is useful on jewels - sorted by usefulness (the more pluses the better it is)

++++:
%increased maximum Life
%increased projectile damage
%increased damage

+++:
%increased chaos damage
%increased damage over time

++:
%increased physical damage
%increased physical damage with bows
%increased attackspeed with bows

+:
%increased attack speed
%increased attack and cast speed

useful for utility/stats other than damage:
(pseudo) intelligence
%increased evasion rating
resistances

I've been using this woop: http://poe.trade/search/otoonadokazaza in PSC to find GG 4 prop jewels, but all of them are overpriced :/

Edit: Also if you cant get your damage stacked enough I recommend you the following boots:

They have no life, but the damage they give is very very very very very good.

"
ArtaxDWhite wrote:
its going to be hard to use this in hardcore, you really need good rares. without any chaos res you are going to die.

Nope.... My buddy is playing this in hardcore as a champion and he feels very safe and tanky, even vs. volatiles orchard bosses etc (lvl91 right now) without any extra chaos resist - how come you think chaos damage is dangerous in hc?

"
gundorf wrote:
Anyone know if the "lightning arrow hits 2 additional enemies" has any effect with frost wall?

Nope, at least not against bosses
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Last edited by cmphx on Jul 10, 2016, 10:46:21 AM
I might be blind but i dont see the ascenday points listed anywhere? Would love some info about that :)
"
Vivalamuerte wrote:
I might be blind but i dont see the ascenday points listed anywhere? Would love some info about that :)

updated for blind people :p http://i.imgur.com/naQt5Y5.png
hey, imagine why not hav slayer modification? 65%life/sec leech rate wat not stops at fullife? on berserker anyway feels overdmg
"
mndstrm wrote:
hey, imagine why not hav slayer modification? 65%life/sec leech rate wat not stops at fullife? on berserker anyway feels overdmg

yeah slayer might be good aswell. Good leech, perma onslaught and increased area of effect is also very good for lightning arrow !!

However you'll need to modify the tree abit so you grab the duelist leech to get enough total leech (to compensate the loss of berserker leech) then it might be totally great !

Also champion works great for its defense. Some people in this thread also made very good pathfinder versions.

I've shown you the power of lightningarrow+addedchaos+pierce+slower+void on reach. your job is to make the rest :D you can go CI pathfinder, life based champion, crit assassin, etc etc with this - experiment, optimize, its fun ! and post your results here :p
"
ArtaxDWhite wrote:

u can use ming, if u care about chaos damage. 15% its just 3 skillpoints. And aslo this ring boost damage very good.

My gear not very good, but i have 6.1k hp on lvl 79 in phc and ele weakness cap, if i equip ming, i think it drop me to 5.5~k hp, not so bad.
Last edited by StoryOff on Jul 10, 2016, 10:31:33 PM
would a 5L Lioneye's Glare Imperial Bow suffice as my bow ?
"
Slotery wrote:
would a 5L Lioneye's Glare Imperial Bow suffice as my bow ?

For very low tier maps yes, but you will be far away from the powerlevel that you see in my videos. I suggest you use lioneyes glare and a tabula or a cheap 6link
why do u not use voidheart and drop the Snakebites?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info