[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

You can do fairly high lvl maps with any ok unique bow (1 chaos or less). The reason is LA with poison easily clears trash and frost wall is broken. I can switch to any bow on my character with this build and do things quite easily. You just become reliant on frost wall vs all rares with a bad bow so get decoy as has been said.

Reach is just the best damage scaler because negative damage is the opposite of double dipping and that's what LMP/GMP do.

I actually run this build with a poison gem for quality of life purposes with a 6l reach (removed faster attacks) and it's very easy. However all that my reach really achieves is not forcing me to frost wall all rares/bosses (only the tanky ones).
Hello, just wondering if I cant afford a reach, what should the gem setup be? What should I trade GMP for? Void manipulation? Thanks
Hello

Im pretty much done with the character and I will soon hit 40/40 (missing 40 maps from map bosses and 10 lab clears, waiting for a good 5 key layout) and call it quits for this league.
Here is my PoM if anyone wants to see how fast this can clear maps. I do all masters/trials and the clear time consists of
putting the map in device >
clear >
doing masters/trials >
loot management >
rolling new map >
trading >
putting new map into the map device

so its pretty fast as you can see: http://pathofmaps.com/users/989
I'd say around 4-7min average for all of that depending on layout.

Here is my almost finished gear. I could get 1+ curse ammy and vulnerability on hit snakebites but that ammy would cause problems with intelligence since I would lose that 24int. Also I could exalt my jewels too but I dont have any exalts atm and I cant be arsed to acquire them either...

For those that are wondering, chancing the headhunter took ~3500 tries.

LA damage in town: 25,2k
LA damage with frenzy charges/BR: 30k
Life: 6,3k
Evasion without flasks: 18 445
Evasion with flasks: 42 596
Movement speed without flasks: 94%
Movement speed with flasks: 238%
IGN: PrinsessPeach / Sonical
Last edited by Sonical112 on Jul 16, 2016, 9:57:41 AM
Most ridiculous character I have leveled in my life, nice build.
Once I go MS, I never go back
Hard to imagine the feel when switch back to the "slow" whirling blade character =(

For glove enchant, I really recommend attack with XXX of fury on hit, it has nice dps and look like shooting arrow in 360oC
Last edited by martincyc on Jul 16, 2016, 2:05:55 PM
Hello, loving this idea !

I wanted to ask if theres a way not going LA frost wall, cuz from what I've heard (correct me if I'm wrong) its lag inducing and I'm playing on a very bad PC.

Can I do split arrow for example, or without the LA thingy this wont be strong ?
thanks !
I have Vulnerability on my gloves.

Now I am considering 6-linking the armor for more frenzy single target dps.

Thoughts?
"
ka4o5 wrote:
Hello, loving this idea !

I wanted to ask if theres a way not going LA frost wall, cuz from what I've heard (correct me if I'm wrong) its lag inducing and I'm playing on a very bad PC.

Can I do split arrow for example, or without the LA thingy this wont be strong ?
thanks !

try to get a helmet with additional secondary tornado shot projectiles - if you get such a helm, just use TS instead of LA. TS then serves as the aoe and the single target skill without requiring any frostwall action.

"
Diggleer wrote:
I have Vulnerability on my gloves.

Now I am considering 6-linking the armor for more frenzy single target dps.

Thoughts?

even on a 6l, frenzy will come nowhere close to la-pierce-frostwall action for singletarget. and I wouldnt like not having the optino to use kaoms heart for tough content.
How are you getting endurance charges for immortal call?
IGN: Jarhead_LS
i would like to ask how does it goes with decoy totem and frost wall, do decoy totem trigger frost wall? or we have to self cast it?

i try to link the gem same as you, but the frost wall skill is gray, and decoy totem does not cast (as predicted)

can someone help me whit this question?

Can someone explain to me why the +2 hits LA enchant seems to be out of peoples mind? Doesnt it improve clear speed and consistency in both aoe and singletarget?

i mean that one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info