Solaris Mystery Box Microtransactions - Now in Store!

"
xrook wrote:
seraph daggers only apply to 1 item? when it was in the box i remembered it apply to both when dual wielding

That's a let down. :(

It should be set to apply to both like weapon effects do.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Jul 1, 2016, 1:54:46 AM
When will the Darkness Mystery Box items goes into the MTX store? Any expected date?(・・ ) ?
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
DarkWap wrote:
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Pleas no more scam boxes.
"
GGG wrote:
We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs. The art style we chose for Path of Exile is dark, gritty and realistic. Wraeclast is terrifying, and we've tried hard to do it justice.

righto. Everytime I enter a town instance in merciless I feel like I entered generic korean MMORPG nr.1000. Still, those mystery boxes bring in the big money so peasants like me can play the game basically for free.

My 5 cents why mystery boxes are so popular (even tho no one asked)? Because the MTX(especially armors) are kinda overpriced so if you don't want to pay full game price for a skin you might as well gamble anyways and then complain about it on the forum :^). It'd be real interesting to see sale rates of the MTX - which one sell most, and when.
"
Aemak wrote:
im pissed off, if i knew alabaster serash set would be in normal store someday, i would not bought any of the last mistery box AT ALL. so i stop buying mistery box for the black one also because anyway someday it will be in store....ggg shoud bring back the armor set from challenge just like the torment once had.( blue and red seraph ) thats the only way ill get amor from now.

From the original announcement of the Solaris Box:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Other than the Gargoyle Statues, these new microtransactions will become available in our store in the future (from July at the earliest).

"
stesta90 wrote:
Pleas no more scam boxes.

I bought a couple of the new ones and got the new darkness chest piece on the first one and usable stuff on the other ones too. All in all I saved over 500points on stuff. I'd call that a great bargain. The trick is not to try to get any particular item and not to buy more than a few. That way you're bound to save up on points if you don't have the items from before and weren't too particular on what you want.
"
Snapfire wrote:
"
xrook wrote:
seraph daggers only apply to 1 item? when it was in the box i remembered it apply to both when dual wielding

That's a let down. :(

It should be set to apply to both like weapon effects do.

still needs a proper confimation for it though, 220 is expensive
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
"
Celorien wrote:
I would really like to see an end to these boxes. It's an addiction opening these things. Leaving me with no points to actually buy mtx I want.

Easy to gaming addiction, eeh...
I never buy the boxes... Why would one do that? I just dont understand...
I buy the MTX that I like and can afford...
Gambling is for suckers ;)
"
Celorien wrote:

I would really like to see an end to these boxes. It's an addiction opening these things. Leaving me with no points to actually buy mtx I want.

That's how gambling often works and I don't buy those just because it is gambling. I think that exclusives for these boxes should end because it is gambling. Perhaps exclusives in general. It is sad to see people raging that someone else gets MTX too.
I think I wouldn't be grumpy about those boxes if there were no exclusive effects - then someone who doesn't want to gamble could get it later.

"Thanks for the support - here - have bunch of tokens of gratitude"
"You can exchange your tokens for some visual effects - thanks again for support"

But now..

"You can exchange your tokens for random visual effect.. oh, that's not what you wanted? try again.. oh you wanted that one? sorry.. ah - you know - we won't give you that one later, keep trying muahahaha"

Very nice way to say "thanks for the support" I guess.
I am still grumpy about ice crystals and some timed exclusives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info