Solaris Mystery Box Microtransactions - Now in Store!

Need sitting animation MTXs for these thrones. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Thanks for the discount!

I am not a fan of individual pieces of armour in the boxes ... I have 2 and 3 of the same item but not one set of any of them. I wish it were possible to just put a token that can be converted into any of the pieces or something so that you do not get doubles and triples.
Bout time.
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
"
Snapfire wrote:
"
xrook wrote:
seraph daggers only apply to 1 item? when it was in the box i remembered it apply to both when dual wielding

That's a let down. :(

It should be set to apply to both like weapon effects do.

It's always been on only one weapon, it only takes effect if the duel
wielding weapon was one handed with the duel wield on it.
Like Wings of Entropy. Far as I know or remember.
"
Appurumania wrote:
"
Celorien wrote:
I would really like to see an end to these boxes. It's an addiction opening these things. Leaving me with no points to actually buy mtx I want.

same for me :/ "Oh I still have 250 points... I could get another premium stash tab bundle to have some space left... OR I can buy 2 boxes first and then get the bundle." [10 boxes later] "Oh well, don't need any stash tabs anyways."

"
yjwpig88 wrote:
Rip my 1200 points.
Dont buy mistery boxes.

"
Aemak wrote:
im pissed off, if i knew alabaster serash set would be in normal store someday, i would not bought any of the last mistery box AT ALL. so i stop buying mistery box for the black one also because anyway someday it will be in store....ggg shoud bring back the armor set from challenge just like the torment once had.( blue and red seraph ) thats the only way ill get amor from now.

Really ? Listen people the Mystery boxes are for those that want the latest and greatest right away, no waiting and if they get lucky you can save a bunch of points. It's all in fun while supporting this great game. If you have some kind of addictive gambling urge then maybe you should stay away from gaming all together ( lol ) ... It would be nice to see some of the older stuff come back as well. I hope they are working on more exciting stuff for the future.
It's all for fun dudes, don't get so bent outta shape. After all no one is forcing you to do anything, you spend money on your own free will.
my wife left me

but at least i got this sweet armor
IGN: Respectre

Box Hype!
silver seraphs ftw
"
Celorien wrote:
I would really like to see an end to these boxes. It's an addiction opening these things. Leaving me with no points to actually buy mtx I want.

We have to learn self-discipline. (:
"
xrook wrote:
seraph daggers only apply to 1 item? when it was in the box i remembered it apply to both when dual wielding

It never did. Only ever apply'd to one just like the other weapon mtxs :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info