[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
AlissonVL wrote:
my character has achieved only 225k increased , 360k Concentrated DPS , I'm doing something wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlissonVL/characters

character: EtheriousDragneel

buffed?

u need amu with +phys dmg

u need rare ring with +phys > VoidHeart
Last edited by copsliepeopledie on Oct 9, 2016, 11:45:31 AM
"
buffed?

Yes , I believe that even if I put a ring It will not change much DPS , i have 2 ring physical damage . I thought it would I thought my character would come to 300-350k increased - 550-600k concetrated
Just started an alt loosely following your tree.

Nailed my helmet enchant on the first try (well not perfect perfect, but good enough for me).

Am about lvl 65 now and still in a tabula. Need to get my belly linked up...my start selling gear on my other guy!

Thanks for the build!
Awesome build thanks.

Got 165k in hideout with auras, golem and a totem summoned.

What should I think about upgrading next? Unique flasks, enlighten so I can run AA or what?

I also ided this amazing jewel

Can't find anything similar to it on all of poe.trade.

Last edited by charlotteqt on Oct 10, 2016, 8:25:35 PM
Facebreaker builds scale their damage off of flat plus physical. Getting more plus physical can substantially improve your DPS. With this in mind, your rings are missing quite a bit of + phys.

You can optionally get + phys on your boots as well.

Your Abyssus has a rather high 48% increased physical damage taken. If you're experiencing survival problems against physical damage, I'd try to get a better helm.

Flasks - Taste of Hate (expensive but BiS flask), Lion's Roar (great DPS plus armor but knockback can be annoying).

Some of my current gear for comparison sake:
Spoiler

For ease of clearing consider getting increased area corruption on your belt. Also, this shield is nice:

Alternatively, if you're investing into endurance charges as a form of defense, get a belt with +1 endurance charge:

Most of the time, I prefer moving at high speed. I generally wear these boots:

Boots/shield are a matter of preference of course. But flasks and ring upgrades will help you as will an appropriate corruption on your belt; possibly helm upgrade will help too.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Oct 10, 2016, 8:56:31 PM
"
Awesome build thanks.

Got 165k in hideout with auras, golem and a totem summoned.

What should I think about upgrading next? Unique flasks, enlighten so I can run AA or what?

I also ided this amazing jewel

Can't find anything similar to it on all of poe.trade.

hihi

you got max resi with this gear?
"
Baukasten wrote:

hihi

you got max resi with this gear?

With just the gear I am 75-74-75% on each resist. I can divine a piece to fix it but I have jewels though, like I linked in my post and they take me overcap easily.

@hankinsohl

I got a better abyssus, i totally forgot about it tbh:
I need to work on enchanting it but it's a drag.

I guess I'll save up for a taste of hate, should be easy once I transfer my currency from ehc to esc. I can work on rerolling my rings too now since i'm a little more lax on resists with the gg jewels I have. Thanks.
Last edited by charlotteqt on Oct 10, 2016, 9:39:28 PM
HIHI

my gear ..

i need some new Rings

i got one

but i need another one to balance the resis -.-
"
AlissonVL wrote:
"
buffed?

Yes , I believe that even if I put a ring It will not change much DPS , i have 2 ring physical damage . I thought it would I thought my character would come to 300-350k increased - 550-600k concetrated

380k(golem+hatred+HoA+conc) 610k(totem+taste+promise) = faceroll deathless guardians and shaper.

so why u dont want it? )) why u use Voidheart? i think voidheart useless with ur build and gem setup.
Last edited by copsliepeopledie on Oct 11, 2016, 1:12:45 AM
im TERRIBLY sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you deal with this VERY annoying situation :

the mobs/boss (which does not die in 1 hit, like normal), will sometimes ignore your totem and start hitting you, OR the mob/boss/exile fires his skills from far away, like Haast, thus ur HP will drop below 100%, so you will lose the MDOFL gem bonus.

what do you do when this happens?

how much damage would we lose if we go chieftain? since chieftain's totems taunt and take all enemy hits.

my scion ascendant (CHI+HEI) is having problems in red maps, because the damage is big enough, and my current defenses low enough, that its hard to be on full life all the time, unless I play slowly and carefully.

but i guess, if you have this much dmg, you can ignore loss of MDOFL gem bonus. if so, then what gem to put in in its place?

thanks,
an interested player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info