[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Crafted sick ring today

Got +1 belt really cheap too (30chaos)

My PlebCoil (crafted for 100c)
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Oct 2, 2016, 12:46:53 AM
"
Waycoolozs wrote:

I notice you post alot and give advice to the others maybe it would help them if they could see your toon and not have it set to private just a suggesting.......

yea, u can check my profile right now.

3 shaper run today and one was deathless again lol ...
"
"
Waycoolozs wrote:

I notice you post alot and give advice to the others maybe it would help them if they could see your toon and not have it set to private just a suggesting.......

I notice that you don't use Energy Armor and Martial Artistic Unique Jewels. What's the pro/cons with/without them?
"
"
"
Waycoolozs wrote:

I notice that you don't use Energy Armor and Martial Artistic Unique Jewels. What's the pro/cons with/without them?

That was his reply on page 81
"im not using Energysed Armour jewel... coz low bonus for me.
48% or 52% who care .... not me."
BTW how you guys rolling steel ring, using essence or chaos spam?
"
commonjunks wrote:

I'm using essence for my rolls - Deafening essence of Contempt to be exact. It can get pretty expensive, but luckily i've got mostly capped resists on all my other gear (having a rare chest helps), i only need a small amount of cold and fire on my rings, so i have a bit of room to play around with rolls.
Do you guys cap resist to 135 or 169?
I've been playing with this build a couple of days. Got to lvl 89, DPS with auras on in HO is 110k+ and around 280k with flasks on (no Taste of Hate yet). HP is about 5200k, 12k armour, max resists. Do you think this char can handle Uber Atziri yet? I can do normal Atziri in under 5 min no sweat. As far as map goes, T14 is my current map run with almost any mods. Thanks for posting!
"
HP is about 5200k

Mine was 6500 (lvl 93) with rare armor and even more with belly.
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Oct 3, 2016, 2:32:32 AM
"
Dark_AvengerX wrote:
I've been playing with this build a couple of days. Got to lvl 89, DPS with auras on in HO is 110k+ and around 280k with flasks on (no Taste of Hate yet). HP is about 5200k, 12k armour, max resists. Do you think this char can handle Uber Atziri yet? I can do normal Atziri in under 5 min no sweat. As far as map goes, T14 is my current map run with almost any mods. Thanks for posting!

dont do uber, but if u r super pro u can =))

5200hp with ur dmg not enough with this build.

"
commonjunks wrote:

one with chaos spam, one with essence

;D last essence

essences really OP.
Last edited by copsliepeopledie on Oct 3, 2016, 7:01:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info