[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

nice )))

i wanna try Starlord soon
guys,
Where/how do you get your mana regen? My Mana regen stat is only 10.7. What's yours?
Is this Defensive build version effective of playing with 5L Belly + IIR Gem Tier 10-12 maps?
Now I'm 91 lvl and would like to increase my lvl and have a chance for better items. But one time in 10-15 maps I die so progress back 10%.
I'm currently playing a tweaked version of this build - still the same tree, same focus on phys... i just went with a rare 6l chest + rare shield. Spent about 5ex or so on gear in Essence league so far.

Gear

Loving the 2 extra endurance charges from Death's Door + my belt. Sitting on roughly 20k armour (unbuffed) and currently clearing tier 12s with ease. Was doing deathless Atziri at around level 76ish with around 25k dps (conc effect).

After throwing on the jewellery and upgrading my gloves from the cheap 640% to the 790% ones (with only lvl 19 gems, im sitting on around 105k dps with increased AoE.

Very nice build mate, it smashes content.
"
guys,
Where/how do you get your mana regen? My Mana regen stat is only 10.7. What's yours?

I was using basic blue Elreon jewelery and only a 4l until late cruel when i got a 5l. Didnt drop the Elreon gear until around lvl 60ish when i could sustain via warcries
I got a disfavor drop and was going to go the other 2h build it I think this is just more all around better and cheaper.

Any of you guys have thoughts on this build compared to a 2h disfavor build?

This build is definitely cheaper but I guess way squishierwith abyssus?

Other than that I can't tell
"
Vexorr wrote:
This build is definitely cheaper but I guess way squishierwith abyssus?

Not Squishy at all in endgame imo - everytime you cast a warcry you inst-gen 25% mana & life. If you use enduring cry, you get the enduro charges for extra tankiness, with the added benifit of longer immortal call when that pops. You still get the occasional one shot, but really only happens on min-max twinned maps for me. Im wearing a +50% abyssus as well, so im expecting that chance to drop when i get my +40%.
Interesting might have to try it out then Idk what to do with the 10ex id have laying around d after selling my disfavor though lol
Hi all,

Love this build, sitting around 111K in HO with aura's on and got lvl 19 gems.

My gear

Spoiler

skilltree

Someon's got suggestions to improve on gear ?

I try to buy Great Old One's Ward but looks like its really rare ( people dish it straightaway's ? ) so mebe one of the followers of this build has one to sell ?

think its worthwhile to get a voidhearts even on ESC it wouldn't be legacy for me but i can get a high roll one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info