[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Hi, i love your build overall.

I just dont understand why we are picking War Bringer + Rite of Ruin instead of Pain Reaver and CLoack Of savagery.

Would it be working for us as Warchief Totem ?

Because, if the totems provide life leech to us (i'm not sure), then i would use 5 skill tree points and take Unwavering Stance to handle the immune to stun part.

Regards,
Last edited by DrLestatt on Sep 4, 2016, 10:33:53 AM
life leach doesnt work with the totems (even says so in the guide) if you want to leech with totem play chieftain.
How the voidheart applies poison or bleeding in this build?
How is this build for a first character at the beginning of the league?
"
Akris85 wrote:
How is this build for a first character at the beginning of the league?

It's great, because you dont need pretty much any equip to progress with totems.
Whats the best body armour should be for this build? Collected some currency and thinking to buy as it shown Belly of the beast, or to roll nice 5L rare with high life + resistances? :/
bump
"
evilmindcz wrote:
I'm at 22k per totem (33k with concentration), using 2h mace, all self found gear so far (only bought white 5L chest), waiting till price of needed uniques go down, because so far its really ridicious. Even if i was really lucky so far with exalted drops, there is now way i'll pay one for good FB, lol.
And its working nice anyway, enough armour to not to be afraid of labyrinth traps, progressing through Atlas slowly...

OK, finally switched to Facebreaker - 93k dps with just auras in hideout (dont have any gems/flasks buffs yet). 142k dps with concentration. With really crappy jewelry and no dps shield.
Time to try uber lab tomorrow! :-)
Just a progress for ESC, fast lvling and aiming for top 20 on ladder today, lv 84 for now and still lvling super fast at a 130m xp/hour rate in t6+ map chains.

It is possible in this skill tree do some modifications to use "Inspired learning"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info