[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
Wyra wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:
how do you sustain mana?

ascendancy. Warcry heals us for 25% of our health and restore 25% of our mana.

so not only that you have to cast totems every 5 steps but warcry too? sounds like garbage lol
"
idrgz wrote:
"
Wyra wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:
how do you sustain mana?

ascendancy. Warcry heals us for 25% of our health and restore 25% of our mana.

so not only that you have to cast totems every 5 steps but warcry too? sounds like garbage lol

you cast a totem per pack which has enough aoe to clear literally half your map, you then move to the next pack and cast a second one, while moving to the next one just cast your warcry.

As easy as that.
Hey, what masters you recommend to level up? Haku + Elreon + Zana?
Hi, Nice build bro.

I have a question. This build still good enough for atlas of world SC?

IGN: Kira_Dan
"
sanfer wrote:
Hi, Nice build bro.

There are videos proving "old endgame", what will happens now on T16 boss nobody knows, but as everything in "endgame" is knowing mechanics and doing a stuff
Personally im leveling right now and have no problems, even without any uniques mentioned in guide :) 62 lvl at 4.5k pro totem dps with selffound merc 2act
Last edited by Matematikas on Sep 3, 2016, 9:33:24 AM
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
sanfer wrote:
Hi, Nice build bro.

There are videos proving "old endgame", what will happens now on T16 boss nobody knows, but as everything in "endgame" is knowing mechanics and doing a stuff
Personally im leveling right now and have no problems, even without any uniques mentioned in guide :) 62 lvl at 4.5k pro totem dps with selffound merc 2act

can you link your gear
What I'm doing wrong?

Without facebreaker my dmg 4000, when I remove weapon and put Facebreaker my dmg become 1.500
"
akiris wrote:
What I'm doing wrong?

Without facebreaker my dmg 4000, when I remove weapon and put Facebreaker my dmg become 1.500

facebreaker needs tons of phys % to scale it, meaning that you need rings/amulets with good phys on it to make facebreakers good until then basically every 2 hander will do more damage
"
idrgz wrote:
"
akiris wrote:
What I'm doing wrong?

facebreaker needs tons of phys % to scale it, meaning that you need rings/amulets with good phys on it to make facebreakers good until then basically every 2 hander will do more damage

But in the first post there is shown gear. I can see only Abyssus with bigger phys.. Ok, I understand that my gear is worse than it but not like, that compare 300 000 vs. 1500 dmg.. I'm confused.
"
idrgz wrote:
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
sanfer wrote:
Hi, Nice build bro.

can you link your gear

Currently 73lv sitting with selffound at 16k dps pro totem (already took node for 2). My gear:
Last edited by Matematikas on Sep 3, 2016, 5:33:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info