[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Hi,
Is there a reason why you don't pick Totemic Zeal?

Thanks
So I had a fully speced out Hierophant 3x FB totem build for new league, then I saw this. Damn I might need to reconsider a few things. My tree is 80% similar to yours anyway, but I opted for more life/end charges vs dps. Hierophant is 3x totems at 76% effectiveness, and nothing else other than I can still do DPS myself. Berserker is 2x at 140% effectiveness, with more IAS and IAD.

I'm making just a lab runner, nothing more than that for this character. I really wanted to use shield charge for quick progression through the trash, but that's not really possible with AB. Maybe a weapon swap leap slam? Rite of Ruin's AS will help with leap slamming through traps.
How does this build compare to the 2H version with Chieftain instead of berserker? (as found https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716684

I have difficulties understanding the trade offs. Is this build higher dps and lower survivability?
IGN: Sogano
"
Tr0j4n wrote:
How does this build compare to the 2H version with Chieftain instead of berserker? (as found https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716684

I have difficulties understanding the trade offs. Is this build higher dps and lower survivability?

I think it's pretty hard to compare them. The 2 mill claim is only valid for legacy gear.

I think with non-legacy the dmg here is top around 200-300k ? (not sure? - img doesn't state what kind of belt is being used, legacy or non-legacy menginord?)

gonna play this build and be at least top 20 :) well done bro.
"
sklipnoty wrote:
"
Tr0j4n wrote:

I think it's pretty hard to compare them. The 2 mill claim is only valid for legacy gear.

I think with non-legacy the dmg here is top around 200-300k ? (not sure? - img doesn't state what kind of belt is being used, legacy or non-legacy menginord?)

reaching 400k buffed conc effect DPS with a 798% facebreaker and only lv 83, which means im still lacking some skill tree nodes (using legacy voidheart as well)

I think you can easily push over the 500k mark with proper jewels as well and with the new steel rings if crafted with max flat phys on them.
Last edited by Wyra on Sep 2, 2016, 2:30:04 PM
Just hopped in to say thanks for the quick reply to my post 5 or something pages ago (this build is getting alot of interest! Well done :) )

And also, to the people discussing dps atm don't forget jewels, they make a big difference and can be sometimes overlooked. He has some pretty GG damage jewels in his setup
Last edited by harklark on Sep 2, 2016, 3:23:23 PM
How do u think. "Body Armour: 10% chance to gain Onslaught for 3 seconds when Hit" of the Essence of Insanity - does it works for totems?
Last edited by JonickPOE on Sep 2, 2016, 3:33:35 PM
how do you sustain mana?
"
idrgz wrote:
how do you sustain mana?

ascendancy. Warcry heals us for 25% of our health and restore 25% of our mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info