[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

ty
Hello, can see my build ?? pls i can do Shaper but, i cant do uber atziri, wtf.

build: Highbudget, tukohama, Only need the 6l belly of the beast, but that dont give me damage, in uber atziri, i can survive, but i dont do a good damage, why ??

lvl 88, see my profile pls.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AizenGnrs/characters

Thanks and sry bad english
"
AizenGnrs wrote:

build: Highbudget, tukohama, Only need the 6l belly of the beast, but that dont give me damage, in uber atziri, i can survive, but i dont do a good damage, why ??

Shaper in tabula with abyssus?
XD
"
SteninDenis wrote:
What is the best class to choose on HC?

Chieftain absolutely. I play it on SC and prefer it to Berserker. The totem taunt is ridiculously awesome for tough fights.
Upgrade gloves to 780ish or ring to T1 phys damage next?
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
"
SteninDenis wrote:

Chieftain absolutely. I play it on SC and prefer it to Berserker. The totem taunt is ridiculously awesome for tough fights.

"
Elua wrote:
"
SteninDenis wrote:

I suggest chieftain because totem leech life and taunt bosses for you. Also for HC much better helmet option is caraft high life / armour helmet with this enchant:

Abyssus / Berserker combo is VERY dangerous and squishy.

which nodes would you suggest? in which order?
"
AizenGnrs wrote:

You're missing 3000 armour and 6-700 hp by nothing having a belly. Your abyssus is 46% increased phys damage taken rather then 40%. Why you bought Tukohama's first is beyond me. You also need to invest in steel rings with a high phys damage roll.

Shaper's mechanics are all avoidable, you can do the fight without taking any damage. That doesn't happen on Uber Atziri, the trio is a clusterfuck and we don't have the dps to make the fight a joke and dodging every atziri spear is IMPOSSIBLE.

Despite being later content and 4 levels higher Shaper is much easier then Uber.

Last edited by _Trekka on Aug 18, 2017, 8:56:49 PM
What to improve next, what are your suggestions?

Iam running out of currency and iam waiting for my first exalted drop :D

Are there better ways to make money instead of the chaos orb recipe. Sadly, i dont know better ways :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PattyWin/characters
"
Oztafan wrote:
A few questions that came up while leveling:

First facebreaker (fb) build I play.
a. I don't get how the More multiplier is calculated in with support Gems.

I thought it goes like (for More multipliers):
flat Phys * (fb% + support%)
but it seems to be:
(flat Phys * fb%) * support%

b. What are good alternatives in the Vaal lightning-trap slot after it got nerfed (50% -> 15% inc. dmg. taken)?

c. Can anyone think of Combinations that would go well with Brutality Support as alternative to added fire and HoA/Hatred?

d. Why does Dmg on Full life work for this build? Guess it still checks character life instead of totem?

Thx for reading!
Sorry if some of these were already answered,
I'd really love a Thread search feature.

Noone?
Last edited by Oztafan on Aug 19, 2017, 5:43:42 AM
I don't even use abyssus but I already get one shot from some mobs as a berserker...
very saf build 36 deaths.

Didn't have such problems when played warchief in legacy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info