[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Broke 700 k dps per totem with tukohama fortress, not too shabby

http://imgur.com/a/QhP9H
I'm wondering what to do with the chest piece. Belly of the beast with 6 links is way to expensive at the moment for the low budget version. I'm wondering what would be better - work with just 5 links (and give up, let's say Added Fire Damage/Ruthless) - or find an alternative chest piece with 6 slots (any ideas which piece could that be?)

Thanks!
"
Ranculos wrote:
I'm wondering what to do with the chest piece. Belly of the beast with 6 links is way to expensive at the moment for the low budget version. I'm wondering what would be better - work with just 5 links (and give up, let's say Added Fire Damage/Ruthless) - or find an alternative chest piece with 6 slots (any ideas which piece could that be?)

Thanks!

you can use a cheap 6L astral plate...craft some life and res and you're set.
Nice stats/dmg Molochmane! :)
Could you make so that I can see your char? I have troubles surviving and I dont see vaal lightning is any good and as far as I have heard it was nerfed from 50% to 15% and is not good anymore bc of that.
Astral plate, 6L with 4red, 1blue and 1 green goes for 300CO its expensive aswell :)
Used a tabula until 80. Picked up a 5l Belly last night.

Which gem to drop? At the moment I dropped added fire but it's like 15k tooltip dps loss.

I'm really happy with the HP though, so don't want to give up the Belly but can't quite afford a 6l one yet.

Is a 5l Belly better overall, and if so which gem should I drop until I can pick up a 6l?
"
Accelerater wrote:
Nice stats/dmg Molochmane! :)
Could you make so that I can see your char? I have troubles surviving and I dont see vaal lightning is any good and as far as I have heard it was nerfed from 50% to 15% and is not good anymore bc of that.
Astral plate, 6L with 4red, 1blue and 1 green goes for 300CO its expensive aswell :)

6 jewels with 1-2 dmg modifiers/max life/resist

i probably can push 8k health with belly of the beast at lvl 98
Last edited by Molochmane on Aug 21, 2017, 9:21:48 AM
"
Elua wrote:
If anyone is interested how this build stats looks like if you choose Chieftain ascendancy and Deidbellow helmet instead of typical Berserker / Abyssus combo here are screenshots and details:

my items

full buffed, conc

hideout, conc, totems up, no buff

hideout, inc area, totems up, no buff

defence, typical flask setup active, 150% stone golem Deidbellow ench

Why I'm not using Berserker / Abyssus? I'm lazy, and leech provided by totems is simply awesome. Also totem taunt helps a lot during boss fights. Abyssus feels very unsafe, and after many onshots I get rid of it. I can use only Ralling Cry for more clearing speed ( attack speed scales godly for Shield Charge ) and for 20% movement and attack speed boost from Deidbellow. In past I found maintaining Endurance charges as annoying thing. Ofc Berserker / Abyssus scales much higher numbers on that kind of gear, but honestly I think Chieftain dps is enough to clear almost all content in Poe ( sadly not easy Hall of Grandmasters because totem activation delay and lack of range ).
Chieftain benefits much more then Berserker form fire dmg so Tukohama's Fortress shield is bad and weak choice. Chieftain rly need auras up.

So conclusions: if you want alternative way, Chieftain is very strong and comfortable option.

hello and thanks for your feedback. Why are you not using the <berserking> nodes?
"
cloudscraper wrote:

hello and thanks for your feedback. Why are you not using the <berserking> nodes?

I feel my dps is more then enough, so I take more life nodes instead Berserking.
I will aim for 8k+ life when I craft better rings and amulet.
"
Molochmane wrote:
"
Ranculos wrote:

Thanks!

you can use a cheap 6L astral plate...craft some life and res and you're set.

Sounds like a plan. Thank you :)
Today I'm trying get Commandment of Spite lab enchant on gloves ( IMO best gloves enchant for any ancestral bond totem player ) but got something interesting: Commandment of Light.
It works quite similar like Sulphur flask, it creates consecrated ground and boost you life regen.

When you combine it with 150% Stone golem helmet enchant you can have very nice 1289 life/s

http://i.imgur.com/iXlYh56.jpg
Last edited by Elua on Aug 21, 2017, 12:38:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info