[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Awesome build.
Last edited by pogaboy on Aug 17, 2017, 4:18:50 PM
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
Any advice on getting the colors? Getting all the reds on atziris step and facebreakers costs a TON of chromatics

What are the two all red 4L's you're trying to use? CWDT/Duration/IC/Golem can go in the head slot.
Atziri's Step are just a cheap option; going with a good pair of rare armor or armor/EVA boots is fine and easier to color. On the Facebreakers, yeah 4 red is tough, but again I'm not sure why you'd need it.

With how the utility lays out, you need to get 3 Red on the Facebreakers, which gets expensive. Is there any tricks you can do with vorici crafting?
Is Gruthkul's Pelt good body armor for this build? I think it's a little better than Belly of the Beast in some stats.

Edit: if by "spells" they mean also CWDT and Golem too, then it's not.
Last edited by ziumbala on Aug 17, 2017, 6:01:01 PM
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:

With how the utility lays out, you need to get 3 Red on the Facebreakers, which gets expensive. Is there any tricks you can do with vorici crafting?

You got vorici trick explained here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbhCcWtarLg
Last edited by Elua on Aug 17, 2017, 7:16:05 PM
my path of building must be off, what's the damage difference between two enchants:
30% melee damage with warchief
40% more warchief damage

shouldn't it be only a 10% difference? both seem pretty good
In order to protect against physical one-shots, can we consider the following?

1) Arctic Armor instead of HoA
2) Lightning Coil instead of Belly (certainly cheaper option right now)

What am i missing?
"
Elua wrote:
"
_Trekka wrote:
What make's Tukohama's worth it?

Just got the shield. My gear is similar to yours but I am missing ToS + Sin's rebirth. Having checked tooltip DPS tukohama's three totems is behind in DPS when compared to two totems + aura. And I don't see how two more flasks would somehow make up that difference.

Even then the build claims two million DPS yet at most I think I could hit 1 million DPS with all flasks up.

Unless Ruthless adds hidden tooltip DPS I am just not seeing where the damage comes from.

On to my impressions of the build now.

People have talked about clear speed in the comments, and even the OP has claimed average clear-speed but having gotten some decent gear the clear speed has ramped up significantly, I just charge drop a totem and everything dies.

Two issues with mapping, anything physical that's going to hit you from an exile or boss most of the time with kill you due to Abyssus. Things like the leap slam exile are incredibly difficult to kill with any + damage in a high red map.

Also any reflect simply isn't viable. You can technically do it but you're going to spend 30+ minutes in a 5 minute map.

Overall the build is very good with the only difficulty coming from red tier maps. I am not sold on uber atziri yet but I shall attempt it sometime once I get the other two flasks I need.

I also got very mixed feelings about Tukohama shield.

It simply don't feel like amazing upgrade. Lack of auras is painful.
For no regen maps is good but for rest feels meh. Definitely not worth so insane price.
Theoretically 3 totems = more area coverage, but warchief totems needs to be placed close and don't work offscreen sadly. I feel this shield got wasted potential here.

On Tukohoama...

Been running with it for a while now and killed shaper/Uber atziri no probs. Yesterday I decided to give the low budget version a test to see how it compares. Long story short, the high budget version gives around 700 more HP, blood magic and an extra totem (which can be useful if build is used for mapping). For boss killing though, sell it and switch to low budget version for much more satisfying results.

Placing 3 totems takes time and makes fights more clunky. If only 1 totem is left at some point during fight it does WAY LESS damage than the low budget version's 1 totem.

My actual in game tests showed that the actual dps, fully buffed with conc effect, is very close. The only difference is needing to ensure that all 3 totems are always up to give the same DPS output as the low budget version's 2 totems, making he low budget version much more sustainable. Low budget version "feels" much better and smoother, and IMO, after killing shaper countless times this league, the low budget version comes out on top.

Conclusion, if your using this build for killing bosses, sell Tukohama and invest in pair on >750% elemental weakness gloves, some good jewelry or even a 40% AW damage Abysses.

"
slobgob wrote:
In order to protect against physical one-shots, can we consider the following?

1) Arctic Armor instead of HoA
2) Lightning Coil instead of Belly (certainly cheaper option right now)

What am i missing?

Am I missing something? 6L belly and 6L LC are roughly the same price (500c ~ 15 ex) on poe.trade now.

Mathematically speaking, at max lightning res, LC can effectively reduce 22.5% physical damage (= 30%*75%). My POB shows that, with budget tree, a Belly can get you 300 life more than a LC (assuming both have so-so life rolls) but LC has higher armor+eva, plus the phys->lightning defense, so basically you get much higher protection.

The only downside should be more stressful for your other gears/jewels to (over)cap res, esp. lightning res (as LC -60% lightning res).
Optimal level on CWTD and immortal with low budget gear?
Hello, really usefull guide and I'm like warchief totems a lot. Now I'm complete all main quest lines and really happy that I'm kill kitava with only one die (and this was my mistake) but now I'm haven't currency and want to farm uber lab as main currency resource.

Abyssus is good helmet, but now I'm already hurt with some dmg maps, so I'm think I'm must build a good defence before go for abyssus, but I'm haven't currency for belly. So main question, how to prepare for uber lab farm? Am I'm need to switch to rain and chieftain? Can you look at my current gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info