[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
zazey wrote:
Hello Everyone! I have been playing this build at virtually min-max gear and I have a few suggestions that helped me get some more DPS. I have been farming Uber Lab nonstop extremely easily even prior to the shield upgrade.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

/drool. How you got that gear so quickly is beyond me, but kudos to you man!
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
Khavali wrote:
"
zazey wrote:
Hello Everyone! I have been playing this build at virtually min-max gear and I have a few suggestions that helped me get some more DPS. I have been farming Uber Lab nonstop extremely easily even prior to the shield upgrade.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

/drool. How you got that gear so quickly is beyond me, but kudos to you man!

Day 1 sold a RoTF for 35chaos, got a diviners with a void, Abandoned Wealth, Pride before the Fall,
Bought a carcass jack for dark pact and six linked it in 33 fusings.
Sold the carcass for 9 ex, swapped to this build, bought a belly and 6 linked in 129 fusings.
Yesterday, sold the belly for 10 ex, bought another belly for 70c and six linked in 212. Bought a second belly with the leftover 4 ex and six linked in 413 fusings. Sold both, had 20 ex, bought another belly and six linked in 377, bought the shield for 7 ex. Sitting on a few ex debating what to do.

The fact that people spend anything over 6 ex for a 6l is absolutely laughable. I've six linked over 100 items since I've been playing and I would be VERY confident in saying that you will typically 6 link in anywhere between 200-700 fusings. Sure every now and then ive had that 2k+ fusings (only on shavs wrappings and disfavour in my experience). But odds are the easiest money this game has to offer is 6 linked and flipping. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool. Half my guild is made up of people with featured builds of the week and we're all in the same boat, 6 linking is dirt easy and if you can afford 300 fusings you will probably get the 6 link.
Last edited by zazey on Aug 8, 2017, 12:20:16 PM
"
Daegon wrote:
Thoughts on Devoto's Devotion for a budget helm option as opposed to Dedibell?

Specifically Devotos + 40% warchief enchant vs unenchanted Dedibell does the flat dmg on Deidbell still win?

I dont see mmyself going for Abyssus either way since I plan to run lab and Abyssus would be suicide..

Go for Deidbellow instead, the increased attack speed upon warcry syncs really well with this build. The movement and cast speed increase too.
"
zazey wrote:

Day 1 sold a RoTF for 35chaos, got a diviners with a void, Abandoned Wealth, Pride before the Fall,
Bought a carcass jack for dark pact and six linked it in 33 fusings.
Sold the carcass for 9 ex, swapped to this build, bought a belly and 6 linked in 129 fusings.
Yesterday, sold the belly for 10 ex, bought another belly for 70c and six linked in 212. Bought a second belly with the leftover 4 ex and six linked in 413 fusings. Sold both, had 20 ex, bought another belly and six linked in 377, bought the shield for 7 ex. Sitting on a few ex debating what to do.

The fact that people spend anything over 6 ex for a 6l is absolutely laughable. I've six linked over 100 items since I've been playing and I would be VERY confident in saying that you will typically 6 link in anywhere between 200-700 fusings. Sure every now and then ive had that 2k+ fusings (only on shavs wrappings and disfavour in my experience). But odds are the easiest money this game has to offer is 6 linked and flipping. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool. Half my guild is made up of people with featured builds of the week and we're all in the same boat, 6 linking is dirt easy and if you can afford 300 fusings you will probably get the 6 link.

That's awesome man, solid method and a little luck!
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
hey man.

I really like this build and fill good about it.

i have to questions:

1. How about your weapon? i just bought one with high dps, but is there any other solutions`?

2. my totems are dying fast in some maps, some think u can do about it?

good jacob

/LJ
"
LejayTV wrote:
hey man.

i have to questions:

1. How about your weapon? i just bought one with high dps, but is there any other solutions`?

good jacob

/LJ

You should have literally nothing in the weapon slot except a shield. The build uses Facebreaker gloves, which increase your UNARMED damage by up to 800%. IF you put on a weapon you will do significantly less damage.
"
zazey wrote:
"
LejayTV wrote:
hey man.

i have to questions:

good jacob

/LJ

You should have literally nothing in the weapon slot except a shield. The build uses Facebreaker gloves, which increase your UNARMED damage by up to 800%. IF you put on a weapon you will do significantly less damage.

Thank you its boost my dps by 25k.

what about totems there is dying all the time?
Your totems will die frequently, just position them a little better to last longer.
"
2 - Using in-game testing on Uber Lab, as well as a few hours on PathOfBuilding, I firmly believe the optimal setup of gems at min-max is as follows:
Ancestral Warchief - Damage on Full Life - Melee Phys - Brutality - Ruthless - Conc Effect/ IncAOE
Reasoning: With the min-max tree we pick up virtually 0 attack speed, our totems attack at roughly 2.3-2.4 attacks per second without faster attacks, and 2.9-3.1 APS with faster attacks. The attack speed is way to low to scale damage off of, so by losing .6 second APS and gaining 50% MORE damage we gain roughly 25-45k additional dps over faster attacks at perfect gear.

Note: The tooltip ingame for ruthless is wrong, and doesn't calculate the third hit properly.

I run 5 red/1 blue replacing the faster attacks with ruthless.
This is the max dps I can get in pathofbuilding, at first I thought it would be counterproductive to skip faster attacks even though it works well with ruthless but I guess flat damage is still king.

You say you tested your setup in POB but I can't for the life of me see how Brutality can keep up with added fire in terms of numbers.
"
"
2 - Using in-game testing on Uber Lab, as well as a few hours on PathOfBuilding, I firmly believe the optimal setup of gems at min-max is as follows:
Ancestral Warchief - Damage on Full Life - Melee Phys - Brutality - Ruthless - Conc Effect/ IncAOE
Reasoning: With the min-max tree we pick up virtually 0 attack speed, our totems attack at roughly 2.3-2.4 attacks per second without faster attacks, and 2.9-3.1 APS with faster attacks. The attack speed is way to low to scale damage off of, so by losing .6 second APS and gaining 50% MORE damage we gain roughly 25-45k additional dps over faster attacks at perfect gear.

Note: The tooltip ingame for ruthless is wrong, and doesn't calculate the third hit properly.

I run 5 red/1 blue replacing the faster attacks with ruthless.
This is the max dps I can get in pathofbuilding, at first I thought it would be counterproductive to skip faster attacks even though it works well with ruthless but I guess flat damage is still king.

You say you tested your setup in POB but I can't for the life of me see how Brutality can keep up with added fire in terms of numbers.

Was an error, it isn't. I wasn't using ToH so I forgot about the additional eventual top end.

Also can someone please drop some knowledge on me. I've been screwing around with PoB and even in game. I can't, for the life of me, find any configuration in which Tukohama's is a DPS upgrade over great Old one's with hatred/herald. In the top end it's even shown more than a 100k dps downgrade on PoB.
Last edited by zazey on Aug 8, 2017, 4:04:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info