[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
Asaichi wrote:
can someone explain me one thing - why in low budget build we take berserking (near the centre) instead of totemic zeal?

Because berserking gives 3 % more attack speed. I've compared both in path of builder, and berserking is ahead by about 200 dps (with my current gear)

"
Keyrran wrote:
"
Midjet wrote:
Quick question for the budget build skill tree.
Why go for the Life/Reduced mana cost nodes? Seems like mana cost isn't too high for us on anything and it would be better to grab all the 5% nodes on the life wheel since we're there already. Maybe it's because I'm still only on a 4L, but it seems like mana is pretty manageable with the warcry spamming.

That's what I thought too, I took more nodes on the life wheel, i don't really see the point in the reduced mana cost ?

Which life wheel? the one behind ascendancy? Thats 5 nodes, It will give you 20% more life. The same as the wheel with mana cost, it gives 20%, mana cost reduction and 10 str. so the choice is obvious
What skill-spell u guys use when you need to jump higher or another floor?

I was using leap slam but this build I cant use it.

Anything similar?
Hi, not sure if someone asked this already but have you taught about bleed and the bloodletting node? Path building just isn't enough to know, in action, is the bleed a good dps helper vs bosses ? or not worth the investment in the tree?

"
Aurell wrote:

Which life wheel? the one behind ascendancy? Thats 5 nodes, It will give you 20% more life. The same as the wheel with mana cost, it gives 20%, mana cost reduction and 10 str. so the choice is obvious

Ehmm 5x5 = 25 :D Assuming he was talking about the rectangle cluster near Sion

So it's 25% life versus 20%life/10str/mana reduced
Great guide! Thanks.
"
Keyrran
Ehmm 5x5 = 25 :D Assuming he was talking about the rectangle cluster near Sion

So it's 25% life versus 20%life/10str/mana reduced

the reduced mana life nodes are better because you get the same life % you would get by spending 4 points plus reduced mana, then 1 point on 10 str = 20 flat life, now if spending 5 points on the other nodes of 5% gives more that i don't know by head, go test it in path of build maybe it does maybe not :P

ps: how do you quote someone on the forum besides copy/paste what they said XD
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
This build is ridiculous. I just cleared Merc lab at LV66 with 2900 HP and 14,520 dps tooltip on AW. All story content was a joke; have died 4 times total to 66, 3 of which were due to poor resists and stunlock on Brine King when the waves came in.

yeah this build is basically cheating. I also have 4 deaths. One when I thought my balls were bigger than they were and tried doing Cruel Lab at 45. I got one shot by 2nd Izaro, but if I wasnt half asleep I could have kited better. I had one AFK death where I thought zone in was safe; it was not. Died once to Brine King cause I had negative cold and lightening resists. 4th death was on Kitava at 65. I should have beat him deathless but died when he made the whole screen Fire and I had no where to go. Im just shocked how much resists you pick upi through the Tree, makes getting capped a complete Joke even wearing 4 Uniques. Plus since this build has like 19 Jewel Sockets you can just toss on anything thats short on a Jewel so you can buy better Physical Damage rings/ammy.

Heres my Gear but Im currently switching stuff around since I just got a Bringer of Rain and picked up those resist nodes below Scion.

Spoiler
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 7, 2017, 10:18:42 PM
Is there a pastebin url for this build?
pastbin url?
Have you tried the new Maim support? It gives another 30% more multiplier. PoB says it gives more DPS than faster attacks. Optimal DPS on PoB seems to be AW/Melee Phys/Damage on full life/Conc effect/ruthless/maim

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info