Developer Questions and Answers

How you going to use ascendancy classes in race season? Are we going to be able to choose class when making character and just getting points by every few lvl?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Hi,

the map icons you got in your signature Chris, I feel like there is any secret about this combination of maps. Is there something secret with them or do I just think it would be a great idea for a secret? :D
Nice engagement with the community! Question:

Until act 3, PoE had a really refreshing story about a criminal in exile happening upon a danger to the world, born of hubris, and preventing it;
With a nice backstory of several civilizations in succession always forgetting/misinterpreting history and making the same mistakes again, ultimately ending them.
Refreshing, really.
Then, with act 4, we now have to face a madman that wants to end the world, meanwhile killing the remains or a reflection of nearly every important entity in Wraeclast we knew of.
Isn't that kinda lame?
Is it really impossible nowadays to create goals for a character arc short of "saving the world"?
Every time Oyun gives me that ending speech, I just abort it and want to punch her for being so horribly cliché.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Has there ever been any consideration for a community unique design competition? I've seen a number of players who have had cool ideas however don't have the money to purchase the design a unique pack. Also it shouldn't be too much harder to make than a GGG designed unique as you wouldn't need to revise the balance or theme of an idea and could just dismiss any that don't fit.

Thanks
IGN: Rhianil
*** Build guides ***
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1209798
Has there been any discussion about making 'full clearing' less frustrating.

I'm sure we all appreciate the /Remaining limit being increased to 50, which makes judging an efficient place to stop clearing a map much easier.

However, League Challenges consistent require us to 'full clear', and finding those last couple mobs always tips me rapidly from 'fun challenge' to 'frustrating and pointless'. Is there any chance of a small change to this, such as highlighting the last few (5?) mobs on the minimap using the red/green crosshairs already used by Master missions? Also, highlighting or unearthing hidden mobs? Alternatively, changing these challenges to only require 99% clear, but maybe a greater number of areas, for balance?

Thanks for an amazing game!
Any chance of bringing the nerfed away hybrid master mods back in some way or another?
SInce the early stages of the game in closed beta, i have been wondering why the area entrances are just filled with white color, when selected. At the beginning i thought it was just a placeholder, but after so many years, i can't help but wonder: why don't you guys add a visual effect? How hard would that be?

P.S. How about changing that cursor design too. Thank you for your answer in advance!
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
Who's job is it to ensure that all creatures of Wraeclast are kept supplied with gear that falls off them when they die? Who is then also in charge of liter control from all the trash items that we don't ever pick up?

On a more serious note, why do you (GGG) overly obsess on preventing the top elite grinders and racers from reaching level 100? The constant nerfs at the top end from increasing exp. needed to level up or high tier map drop nerfs to now exp. nerfs across the board has nearly destroyed the endgame. Killing our desire to play an endgame build in the 80s and 90s by increasing the grind just to stop a very small group of racers is counterproductive to "fun to play". If players are not enjoying PoE they are more likely to quit from the grind than reaching level 100 and thinking "game over".

Note: With 40 pages of posts (and growing) there is no easy way to search all previous posts to know if I'm posting a similar question.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Lot of ppl mentioned also new in-game automatic trading system (or auction houses).
I`m NOT agree with that. I play D3 a lot ...and when Auction house join i stay there more then i play.

I wish to ask samething but already sameone else did.

Thx !
(Sry poor english) Had you guys ever plan to optimize the game performance to weaker PC especially for poor player based? Love the performance way back then, but now is getting worst =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info