[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

Hi, what would you recommend to a noob like myself to start the new league, what's "better" for SC? Champion Cyclone or Juggernaut Cleave?? Thanks in advance! :D
Last edited by tipicozzy on Sep 1, 2016, 5:59:41 PM
"
kayklown wrote:
Why protector over warchief?

Warchief oftenly using for EQ,since you no need AS
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Hi, what would you recommend to a noob like myself to start the new league, what's "better" for SC? Champion Cyclone or Juggernaut Cleave?? Thanks in advance! :D

Champ easier,Jugger safer
Great guide. Been playing cyclone for a while, looks promising. Have couple of questions/ideas:

1. Would be great to know which map mods could be run or how to deal with them. For example:
a. Hexproof - impossible due to warlord's mark being the only leech
b. Physical reflect - most of the damage is pysical and no vaal pact node.
c. etc.

2. Seeing how you face tank uber izaro with full charges and HP not dropping - makes me wondering: what if added fire + WED replaced to melee phys on full life + culling strike. This way elemental resistances are not affecting the damage later on (I mean red maps) and cool culling effect is always nice for dealing with trash. Same idea applies to hatred -> replaced by haste for example to not give a f** about resistances. What are your thoughts?
At what lv should I be able to attempt different levels of Lab?
"
vanbabie wrote:
At what lv should I be able to attempt different levels of Lab?

Generally, the rule of thumb is 10 levels higher than monster levels, or 1.5k hp per difficulty, if you are a life based character.
"
Great guide. Been playing cyclone for a while, looks promising. Have couple of questions/ideas:

1. Would be great to know which map mods could be run or how to deal with them. For example:
c. etc.

2. Seeing how you face tank uber izaro with full charges and HP not dropping - makes me wondering: what if added fire + WED replaced to melee phys on full life + culling strike. This way elemental resistances are not affecting the damage later on (I mean red maps) and cool culling effect is always nice for dealing with trash. Same idea applies to hatred -> replaced by haste for example to not give a f** about resistances. What are your thoughts?

1.Yea,gonna do desirable/bad map mods today
2.Melee dmg on full life not so good in this build ,cause to most profitable use you need atleast 100-200 ES,because on full life mean literally on full life not even 1 hp less+u cant use bloodrage with this gem to farm maps.
Culling strike usage is to kill boss on 10%of life,and i put it on totem,which i summon every phase.Totem grant incr. AS+deal culling strike
"
inwardheel8 wrote:
"

c. etc.

1.Yea,gonna do desirable/bad map mods today
2.Melee dmg on full life not so good in this build ,cause to most profitable use you need atleast 100-200 ES,because on full life mean literally on full life not even 1 hp less+u cant use bloodrage with this gem to farm maps.
Culling strike usage is to kill boss on 10%of life,and i put it on totem,which i summon every phase.Totem grant incr. AS+deal culling strike

Seems reasonable enough. I forgot about the Blood Rage. Thx, mate.
How do you handle mana problems for this build while leveling?
"
TeamNobility wrote:
How do you handle mana problems for this build while leveling?

I was just spamming manaflasks till I equipped blasph+warlords. Now carrying 1 manaflask just for some situations when I cannot outleeech the manacosts, it gets easier and easier as your dps grows really.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info