[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

"
Thanks man! This will be my starting build for essence. Just one more thing, with abyssus, carcass and your SC tree is champion ascendancy still best for softcore? I've seen some talk about going gladiator a couple of pages back.

Better then Champ for SC for my opinion is Berserker,using this tree.Gladiator not so strong as he seems like.
Last edited by inwardheel8 on Sep 1, 2016, 8:16:12 AM
Hey bud, apreciate ur build. Do u think is that viable to use a 2h sword in this build and change some nodes dual for twoh? ty

Or use shield instead of dualw?
Last edited by HIGHFREQ on Sep 1, 2016, 10:32:44 AM
"
inwardheel8 wrote:

Better then Champ for SC for my opinion is Berserker,using this tree.Gladiator not so strong as he seems like.

Can you post link to berserker build?
Absolute fuckton of Armour with safety of critical attacks not instagibbing us at a cost of 10% move speed and 30% block chance (and no HP/resists on chest slot) is even block chance relevant for us?)

Sure, there's shock duration debuff but that's not a problem in a Lab, is it?
Last edited by Marrond on Sep 1, 2016, 11:14:15 AM
"
profeetta wrote:
"
inwardheel8 wrote:

Can you post link to berserker build?

Creating ATM as soon as i do,i will post
"
Marrond wrote:
Absolute fuckton of Armour with safety of critical attacks not instagibbing us at a cost of 10% move speed and 30% block chance (and no HP/resists on chest slot) is even block chance relevant for us?)

Sure, there's shock duration debuff but that's not a problem in a Lab, is it?

Most benefit from this chest getting 2H weapon heroes since they havent block chance.Not tested it but in my opinion Coil better for this build
Last edited by inwardheel8 on Sep 1, 2016, 11:32:43 AM
"
HIGHFREQ wrote:
Hey bud, apreciate ur build. Do u think is that viable to use a 2h sword in this build and change some nodes dual for twoh? ty

Or use shield instead of dualw?

If you would like to change:better grab 2H,shield is worse then DW or 2H in this build
Is moving whirling blades into a 4l and adding fortify there worth it for SC? This way we wouldn't have to link it to cyclone.
Last edited by Vedir on Sep 1, 2016, 1:50:41 PM
"
Vedir wrote:
Is moving whirling blades into a 4l and adding fortify there worth it for SC? This way we wouldn't have to link it to cyclone.

Wb is skill for movement thru location,Cyclone prime damage skill
Why protector over warchief?
Last edited by kayklown on Sep 1, 2016, 5:09:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info