[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

Now what?
Last edited by slimryda on Apr 7, 2017, 3:56:54 AM

Changed the build a little (i get enough mana leech from a nearby node in the passive skill tree). Any improvements that I could make?
Last edited by myuser on Apr 11, 2017, 10:53:14 AM
Myuser, what do you do for bosses with that setup, im trying it and it seems ... wierd
What do you mean by weird?
i consistently run out of mana leaving me standing for a brief second, and i can't kill izaro with that setup, but i think i clued into something, atziri gloves count for mana leech as well dont they? (thats probably what i am missing!)

whats your crit chance buffed with charges?
Last edited by slimryda on Apr 12, 2017, 11:13:14 AM
"
slimryda wrote:
i consistently run out of mana leaving me standing for a brief second, and i can't kill izaro with that setup, but i think i clued into something, atziri gloves count for mana leech as well dont they? (thats probably what i am missing!)

They work for leech,but i played perfectly without them.I had enough mana sustain on 6link just from warlords,and enlighten lvl2 (or3?).

BTW myuser got super dope gear,you can look for better rapiers ,but it would be hard,also you can try to get leech on boots,which hgelps a lot for sustain,idk honestly why you using this Chalise flask
i was relating to the guys atziri build, your setup works perfect for me, just was curious as to how his would perform.
"
slimryda wrote:

Did you take any mana leech nodes from the tree?
My crit chance is ~50% when buffed with charges.

"
inwardheel8 wrote:
They work for leech, but i played perfectly without them.I had enough mana sustain on 6link just from warlords,and enlighten lvl2 (or3?).

BTW myuser got super dope gear,you can look for better rapiers ,but it would be hard,also you can try to get leech on boots,which hgelps a lot for sustain,idk honestly why you using this Chalise flask

Yeah, I should change that flask. Great build btw, I'm currently experimenting with other gem setups to increase clear speed/dps, every point counts, doesn't it.
Also, before getting lightning coil I had a belly of the beast and felt a little glass cannon, even at 7k hp with enfeeble + blasphemy.
Last edited by myuser on Apr 13, 2017, 1:57:25 AM
yea i checked your tree to make sure i wasnt missing anything i took the same points you did, but i reverted back to inwardheel8's original.

i cant afford atziris yet so i'll have to wait to actually try it :P
Hey,

Would dagger work on this build? and I wonder if the rapier implicit crit chance waas nerfed or crafted? they only go upto 35% crit chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info