[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

im wonderning how it works
cwdt - immortal call - inc - bloodrage
4lv 6lv 20lv 20lv
these skill is working well ?
i notice bloodrage doesn't work
Would definitely like to see some leveling tree if you can,please.
"
seokhwan wrote:
im wonderning how it works
cwdt - immortal call - inc - bloodrage
4lv 6lv 20lv 20lv
these skill is working well ?
i notice bloodrage doesn't work

It works,but you need to self cast:)
"
Would definitely like to see some leveling tree if you can,please.

Done
Thanks!
Your guide is very nice, I started last week and play for 3-4 days only. This build is really budget but it scales well with end games equipments. With a 5L armor you can run the build and do some maps without any problem. I was getting 29k DPS fully buffed with one Hyaon's Furry and a Razor of Seventh Sun (if procs very well with herald of ash IMO), those are weapons you can buy for 2C and 1 alchemy... I just upgraded my weapon, changed the Hayon's for a rapier that costs me 20C and now I get 29K without any buff. I was running without any problem with a Glorious Plate I forged (5l with fire resistance only and some armor, better than a Tabula Rasa) but when I got a Belly of the Beast with 5L my resistance increase a lot.

Congratulations, this guide suit well both new and older players!
Hi i have question about your skill tree on beginning you added 1 more small dex node to get to dual wield dmg, wouldnt it better to give 1 more point to armor and evasion (it gives 12%armor and evasion +3% more elemental res) and since you use iron reflexes its seems better for scaling than 10 dex that gives you only 20 accurancy, tell me what you think about it.
sry wrong thread :D
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Mar 13, 2017, 11:45:05 AM
Can you post a picture on your Defence tab?
I leveled up to 88 and just ripped on a triple essence volatile mob ( -%res map ) with your build. I had a lot of fun playing it. Good thing with this build is that you can swap to Blade Flurry then get back to cyclone depending on your mood.

I had some mana issues that I needed to patch with an hybrid potion, other than that, I was looking for a way to get rid of warlord's mark blasphemy for another aura... thing is that you need a little +% mana leech per second to keep your mana up for 100% attack uptime, even with very little %phys mana leech.

I'll make my profile public so people can have a look at the character using your build.

Stay safe !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info