[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

"
akulu2015 wrote:
Made it to 77 so far. Loving it. Got a lucky relic foil Lightning Coil and 5Led it with Jewellers touch prophecy. Just need more life and better harpy rapiers. Any updates coming to this? Or is it pretty much still good for uber lab?

Its good setup esspecially with legacy coil,since i played with new one.In your case i would aim on trying to 6link
How you deal with accuracy? Where do you get it? Because as you're not using RT, you basically need acc to compensate it. 90% chance to hit is the very least, I think...
Cool guide, made it to 78 so far.
2. Questions

1. Why the hell Thrusting swords? there are swords with much more pdps out there, much cheaper and also why is 2x unique scaeva no cheap and strong alternative? can you pls explain? ty
2. U speak about 4 jewel sockets, i just find 3, where is the 4. one?
ty so much!
hey, using it now on the new league, lvl34, having lots of fun, thanks :^)
"
inwardheel8 wrote:
"
akulu2015 wrote:
Made it to 77 so far. Loving it. Got a lucky relic foil Lightning Coil and 5Led it with Jewellers touch prophecy. Just need more life and better harpy rapiers. Any updates coming to this? Or is it pretty much still good for uber lab?

Its good setup esspecially with legacy coil,since i played with new one.In your case i would aim on trying to 6link

Awesome. Thanks!
hey
wanted to ask about riposte and golem,

should it auto cast?, cause Im running riposte-golem-bloodrage and it never seem to trigger bloodrage/golem ;

edit:

and another question, if I may,

would u advice using Devoto's Devotion or abyssus on softcore?, or stick to rare helmet?,

thanks~
Last edited by erani on Mar 10, 2017, 6:07:08 AM
"
Cool guide, made it to 78 so far.
2. Questions

1. Why the hell Thrusting swords? there are swords with much more pdps out there, much cheaper and also why is 2x unique scaeva no cheap and strong alternative? can you pls explain? ty
2. U speak about 4 jewel sockets, i just find 3, where is the 4. one?
ty so much!

There were 4 sockets before tree changed.
Why exactly rapiers?Simple answer -PoE not that game where you always should choose best(best with cyclone 2handed axe),this is the game where you choose most enjoying and satisfying things.I simply love to crit sometimes <3.
"
ElBigodistico wrote:
How you deal with accuracy? Where do you get it? Because as you're not using RT, you basically need acc to compensate it. 90% chance to hit is the very least, I think...

SOme accuracy on gear (amu,gloves,weaps) ,some from tree,some from dex ,and ice golem.
Always had around 91%
"
erani wrote:
hey
wanted to ask about riposte and golem,

should it auto cast?, cause Im running riposte-golem-bloodrage and it never seem to trigger bloodrage/golem ;

edit:

and another question, if I may,

would u advice using Devoto's Devotion or abyssus on softcore?, or stick to rare helmet?,

thanks~

1.You need to cast golem and BR

2.Better use devoto or rare if you new player(or playing without coil or decent chest)
hey, need some advice on my gear,

ive got a 40c budget, not sure what i should upgrade first,
also, i can sell my taste of hate for like 3exalts,
i know most of it isnt good, but what i should change first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info