[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

"
r3dgu4rd wrote:
Nice build. Will it work in the new patch 2.4?

There are still no patch notes released,but i guess it will,otherwise i gonna make some fixes after 2.4 notes
How do you think dual varunastra would work with this?
I am back after loooong break, playing standard softcore legue and i will try to use your bild just so i can have some mfun again. However when i did setup Cyclone with my gems (level 19 usually) my sheet DPS with hatered aura is just below 11k ... this seems rather low or is it expected.

my gear:

Spoiler

I know it far from good or perfect but given what I have, how far shoud I be able to go ??

I still need to rearange my gems and then find jewels etc ....
"
Golfik wrote:
I am back after loooong break, playing standard softcore legue and i will try to use your bild just so i can have some mfun again. However when i did setup Cyclone with my gems (level 19 usually) my sheet DPS with hatered aura is just below 11k ... this seems rather low or is it expected.

my gear:

Spoiler

I know it far from good or perfect but given what I have, how far shoud I be able to go ??

I still need to rearange my gems and then find jewels etc ....

Cant help you,cause your item build way far from my guide
What a DPS in your cyclone?
do you have a leveling guide?
is it better level as cyclone or earthquake?
"
BigJobless wrote:
do you have a leveling guide?
is it better level as cyclone or earthquake?

EQ now worse cause it getting nerfed in 2.4
Last edited by inwardheel8 on Aug 31, 2016, 5:26:59 AM
going to try this build in 2.4 as a begginer is the clear speed good in maps?
Yo, played alot of fb cyclone builds on hc. Iam planning to go this build on the next league, but i wish to drop the right sword wheel and get crit near of rt +wear an abyssus, i guess e charges+fortify can handle this on hc
What do u think about those changes ?
"
gamer60 wrote:
going to try this build in 2.4 as a begginer is the clear speed good in maps?

Definitely good.

"
Seferalt wrote:
Yo, played alot of fb cyclone builds on hc. Iam planning to go this build on the next league, but i wish to drop the right sword wheel and get crit near of rt +wear an abyssus, i guess e charges+fortify can handle this on hc
What do u think about those changes ?

Yea,its alright,you gonna have more damage but less survivability.But if you experienced player its safe enough.
Last edited by inwardheel8 on Aug 31, 2016, 9:06:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info