[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

"
Spasko wrote:
Thanks for the answer. I picked champion after all. Do you think investing in some frenzy charges nodes is better for softcore instead of some defensive nodes?

Its up to you,but if i would play softcore,i would invest way more SP in offence nodes
And at what lvl can i use cyclone ?
"
gakkeroel wrote:
And at what lvl can i use cyclone ?
Hey there, new player here.

So of course i am playing softcore. i was looking build for starting and this seems nice.
So if not too much asking if you could post sc talent tree, because i dont want waste too much time thinking how much i should more offensive than your hc build. atleast give some tips.

Thanks.
"
JokerC4 wrote:
Hey there, new player here.

So of course i am playing softcore. i was looking build for starting and this seems nice.
So if not too much asking if you could post sc talent tree, because i dont want waste too much time thinking how much i should more offensive than your hc build. atleast give some tips.

Thanks.

If you newbie to PoE,u better use this SkillTree,cause,you gonna die to much otherwise.
Would you recommend this build to play at the start of a league(hc)? Also i think that picking up rt early is quite helpful when u dont have lvling uniques/rares. It'd be great if u show general map clearing in a video aswell. Riposte can be linked with pc on crit(Vengeance would be even better i think because its aoe and your block isnt high enough)
Last edited by barsukag on Jul 24, 2016, 9:50:22 AM
Quick question... How do you sustain your mana? Having a 6L with cyclone must cost 40 mana? You dont seem to use any flasks of mana?
Easy Answer: Warlords mark leeches 2% of Damage as Mana ;)
Thank you for the build man, i started playing 3 days ago and your build summarize all what i wanted :D
Nice build. Will it work in the new patch 2.4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info