[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

Great Guide, im Close to 83 in E-SC, had the Sqishy Time too around lv60, but now its working like a charm. Acually working to get more than 4 links on my Belly, but RNG dont likes me^^
I am enjoying this build. Currently lvl 71 in E-SC.

The squishy times are common, what i did was chanced orb an evasion chest with 1700 evasion (pure luck), the rest of the gear is evasion based and use a Stibnite flask. The smoke cloud results in misses and evasion is doubled which is huge buff for armor resulting in 10k+ armour.

What I do not like about the build though is the leech problems:
1. You can not leech from totems - some of the map bosses are undoable
2. You can not leech from hexproof - some of the rares are undoable, which is quite common I noticed among the essense mobs.
3. General mana problems - fixed by 1 elreon ring with -8 to mana cost of skills.

What I ended up doing and I think will make a build around that is take the leech cluster around Vitality void. Only 1 mana leech node and the rest will be HP. This amounts to better leech overall with warlord's mark and fixes the problems I described. Possibly in the future I will drop warlord's mark at all and run it on CWDT setup, but general aura will be vulnerability - will see how that goes.

One question I have: I have around 17k dps with all the buffs atm, is this fine, or is it too low?
one noob question how do u generate frenzy charges without daresso's defiance?
Frenzy charges are generated with blood rage I guess.

BTW, don't you think it would be worth picking some frenzy charges nodes instead of a few +"1h dmg" ones? At least for mapping it looks to be way more profitable dps-wise.
"
I am enjoying this build. Currently lvl 71 in E-SC.

The squishy times are common, what i did was chanced orb an evasion chest with 1700 evasion (pure luck), the rest of the gear is evasion based and use a Stibnite flask. The smoke cloud results in misses and evasion is doubled which is huge buff for armor resulting in 10k+ armour.

What I do not like about the build though is the leech problems:
1. You can not leech from totems - some of the map bosses are undoable
2. You can not leech from hexproof - some of the rares are undoable, which is quite common I noticed among the essense mobs.
3. General mana problems - fixed by 1 elreon ring with -8 to mana cost of skills.

What I ended up doing and I think will make a build around that is take the leech cluster around Vitality void. Only 1 mana leech node and the rest will be HP. This amounts to better leech overall with warlord's mark and fixes the problems I described. Possibly in the future I will drop warlord's mark at all and run it on CWDT setup, but general aura will be vulnerability - will see how that goes.

One question I have: I have around 17k dps with all the buffs atm, is this fine, or is it too low?

I was having the same problem and I fixed with this flask, take one aura out to be at 50% mana and it will fix the problem since the recovery speed + %phys damage leeched as mana won't let your mana too low to use cyclone.
Last edited by Ciferinho on Sep 5, 2016, 5:28:41 PM
Great build!
Last edited by evilcookie007 on Sep 5, 2016, 7:03:54 PM
would it work with axes?
Why dont you use the Resolute Technique in this build? Wouldn't it make this build a lot safer?
Maintaining mana?

I am using this build as we speak(level 50) and so far the biggest "problem" is my mana pool. Did I miss some skill point or gear or what? How do you maintain that mana regain?

btw - good guide, fun build!
I leveled with Cyclone, Blood Magic, Life on Hit and Fortify in a 4-Link.
At the moment I don't really like fighting Hexproof mobs and I lack a lot of Intelligence - thats annoying. I hope to solve that with proper jewelery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info