I LOL at people who say POE is dead

I recently went back to try D3, played for 12 minutes and got bored. LOL

I got a friend to power level me in 12 minutes and as a reward I was given a guaranteed set armor AHAHHAHAA. I guess blizzard wants to compete with Candy Crush with D3. How can a game be so pointless? I mean there is NO drive to farm for anything in it, everything can be had in just 1 week of farming... And since there is no trading nothing is of any value to top it off. So its 100 times better to play Grim Dawn than D3.

So I got my full legendary set and was like WTF do I do now? lol I tried asking in Global chat but it was dead nobody was on. Went on steam stats and found out POE is consistently one of the top played games on Steam always making first page list.

Came back to POE and had to turn off Global Chat because so many people were on. I then went right back to Farming REAL end game, Atziri and I do it only for items to SELL thats the fun for me in POE its making currency. So I can you know one day Afford a Legacy Mjolner and a +1 Curse Volls Devo.

I like that it can take years to get items in POE and there actually is Trading and the items continue to remain viable for many years possibly decades to come. But then again I only play standard, if you play leagues you might conclude POE is dead every morning. I am fine with leveling masters just once thats enough for me for one lifetime

Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 27, 2016, 12:47:09 PM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 11:58:43 AM
Wait there is a global chat in D3? I have 2k hours on that game and didn't know that.
Yeah D3 is a massive failure in understanding the arpg playerbase.

But even if PoE was dying I'm sure a lot of us would be riding this sinking dinghy until the very end because for arpg fans there isn't another boat in sight.
I personally think poe is in one of the best states it has ever been in.

I'm actually having a damn good time these days. Much faith restored due recent improvements over last major patches.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
You've come a long way. Not long ago you all your posts were about why PoE needed to become more like D3 in various aspects. Once you really get into PoE though, D3 seems really shallow and oversimplified. It's a good game, but I like the complexity of this game better.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
You've come a long way. Not long ago you all your posts were about why PoE needed to become more like D3 in various aspects. Once you really get into PoE though, D3 seems really shallow and oversimplified. It's a good game, but I like the complexity of this game better.

The 2-3 daily topics are starting to become a shitty meme though.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
TriniGamer wrote:
I recently went back to try D3, played for 12 minutes and got bored. LOL

I got a friend to power level me in 12 minutes and as a reward I was given a guaranteed set armor AHAHHAHAA.

So I got it and was like WTF do I do now? lol I tried asking in Global chat but it was dead nobody was on. Went on steam stats and found out POE is consistently one of the top played games on Steam always making first page list.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259236/page/9#p10582601

"
TriniGamer wrote:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JOHN-12280/hero/29651476

^ thats my character. I am over 600 paragon levels lol play it every single day, its a fantastic game now and much better than first released.

Something doesn't add up. You forgot D3 has paragon levels after you got 600 of them playing every single day?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

I liked original inferno best. They nerfed it to the ground in 1.3-1.4 and hated it. Really hated it after AH gone and came here. I like trading. Do you grow your own food or go to grocery store? Just seems optimal use of time for one and corrects RNG.

Here is my profile 2.5m kills most got summer it came out because I was still in highschool on summer break and played 16 hrs a day lol ....doubt anyone played more here and I stopped when SFL came

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AimlovesPOE-1825/career

How you like my user name? hahahaaaaa

PS D3 paid for all my supporter packs and then some so no regrets.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 27, 2016, 12:54:51 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:

Yeah its a good thing GGG does what they do and stand by it. I actually see the point of no free skill tree reset, selling trash legendary for chance/scouring/regret orbs was one of the ways I made up exalts towards my volls devo.

It takes a while to really see POE for what it is. I can't believe how I have come to like this game in such a short time after being dead set on D3 for so long.

I remember this guy on D3 forums saying people are entitled, because they were complaining that its pointless to play torment X since you get nothing for doing it, this guy was like you do it for the challenge for satisfaction. AHHAHAHAHA what a joke......

What satisfaction? I can tell you what is satisfaction, Atziri dropping an Axe worth 10 exalts that will still be viable in 10 years from now. Thats more satisfaction that saying ooow looookie here I just killed a cartoon looking monster with a bazillion health.

What a sad crock of shit D3 turns out to be in the end. Never though the day would reach when I would say that given the time I put into it.

I will take labs anyday over anything D3 has.

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 27, 2016, 12:56:19 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I liked original inferno best. They nerfed it to the ground in 1.3-1.4 and hated it. Really hated it after AH gone and came here. I like trading. Do you grow your own food or go to grocery store? Just seems optimal use of time for one and corrects RNG.

Here is my profile 2.5m kills most got summer it came out because I was still in highschool on summer break and played 16 hrs a day lol ....doubt anyone played more here and I stopped when SFL came

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AimlovesPOE-1825/career

How you like my user name? hahahaaaaa

PS D3 paid for all my supporter packs and then some so no regrets.

The sad thing is some POE users say D3 got better when they removed the Auction House.

How did it get better? they killed trading and any item you invested in Vanilla D3 now became absolutely worthless. Therefore the community died and the game felt like a graveyard.

And this was a spite from Blizzard to show the community if we can't get a cut of the RMT transaction then nobody can get a cut.

I no longer believe in the bullshit of self found, I have too much fun Trading in POE. Why the fuck would I want self found?

Can I self find a Legacy Mjolner? nope. And lets say I had to self find a +1 curse volls Devo, how long is it going to take to farm 100 Brittle emperors till I finally hit +1 curse? Blizzard can keep their self found load of shit right there I want no part of it anymore.

Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 27, 2016, 1:09:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info