I LOL at people who say POE is dead

Poe is fkn ded n dated bruh

Poe fans are a massive failure in understanding that not everyone likes the same thing in their ARPGs.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 27, 2016, 3:47:26 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
Seems only yesterday that I gave Trini a lot of half bad weapons, and now he's beating über lab in seconds.

I'n not going to say what I'm thinking. I settle for "Gratz, man".

Remember that , not so bad weapons , not top perhaps but enough good.
"

Not to mention Blizzard doesn't make the player count public, so we really have no clue where they stand.

Can you link me to the GGG player count they've made public? Oh ya..
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Botched from the start? It was best at the start. Hardly anyone could get past act 2 let alone act 4. That means there was challenge and usually took team effort not just mindless grinding. Jay Wilson rocks screw the haters.

Error 37.

End of discussion.

Error 37 made be mad for a week or two than it was fixed. POE's crashes and the whole rubberbanding bullshit makes me mad since more than 4 years now.

End of discussion.

Shots. Fuckin. Fired.

Savage.
"
TheWretch wrote:
Poe fans are a massive failure in understanding that not everyone likes the same thing in their ARPGs.

"
TheWretch wrote:

"
TheWretch wrote:

Shots. Fuckin. Fired.

Savage.

There are few things more cancerous to intelligent conversation than a dudebro cheer squad...
This is a buff™
Last edited by AkuTenshiiZero on Jun 27, 2016, 4:06:07 PM
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

"
TheWretch wrote:

"
TheWretch wrote:

Shots. Fuckin. Fired.

Savage.

There are few things more cancerous to intelligent conversation than a dudebro cheer squad...

Just a counter point to your inane WK ramblings :)
Funny to read posts made by people with (very) low IQ.

D3 = excellent game. Get a busy well paid jobs, 3 kids, and the desire not to be a fat person and it is. Marketing 101 people, every product is targeting a specific (one or more) of the population.

Then 20 days in prophecy (shitty league I know). We got almighty OP with his 3 achievement giving us lessons. Am probably over 20 not even sure and am not trying cause I never care for those. that says something.

GGG, please stop making dummy accounts to shift the downward momentum :3
"
TheWretch wrote:

I've been staunchly against white knighting for at least a year around here. I even called out white knights at the top of page two of this thread. Are you aware that these little symbols on your screen are words? Are you able to read them in sequence?
This is a buff™
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

I've been staunchly against white knighting for at least a year around here. I even called out white knights at the top of page two of this thread. Are you aware that these little symbols on your screen are words? Are you able to read them in sequence?

Sorry, I can't understand you when you're mumbling.
another solGamer thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info