Steam Punk Izaro confirmed
I need more purple titles
ty for sharing
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WTB Cloak of Defiance 3D Art
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Interesting thread, it was a pleasure to read! Also, congrats on getting the role Jazzo!
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
I found this interview highly (self)censored.

No mentions of the limitations of the game engine, no mentions of the tools used, stuff people would love to know.

And I know for a fact that Zbrush professional sculpting is totally wasted on PoE's crappy visual engine, considering its ancient status.

I wish those last preview snaps (high-poly renders done in Zbrush) would look the same in-game but it's not going to happen.

As a job opportunity, it's great for Jasper, but from a technical perspective, so much potential wasted with the current washed up engine.
Awesome stuff man - sounds like you knew what you wanted and worked your ass off to make it happen. Not everyone out there can say that. Congratulations, and keep up the fantastic work!
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
I found this interview highly (self)censored.

And I know for a fact that Zbrush professional sculpting is totally wasted on PoE's crappy visual engine, considering its ancient status.

Just because the game itself might not take advantage of the detail possible with a program like ZBrush doesn't mean that the workflow for the artist is also at a disadvantage. Not having to directly sling around polygons and being able to working in a more sculptural fashion (not to mention the mountain of tools missing from other applications that ZBrush provides) can save a lot of time and frustration. And the assets created can be reduced to work in a poly-limited scene in addition to being used to create normal/displacement/texture maps.
Increase PoE camera zoom so I can actually see the real close up 3D sculpted goodies with my shit-tier eye vision.
best. mtx. ever.

i want them all now

the future of poe is bright
Grats on the job, it's also what I aspire to do (we're the same age too lol) so this gives me some hope. Thanks for the interview GGG.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info