2.3.1 Patch Notes

Does anyone else have problems with sound and fps performance? I'm playing EA atm and I can't hear the arrows explosions at all. Other than that it feels like the game's fps are lower that before in certain situations.
so....nothing has realy change....still boring and non-rewarding......good bye prophecy.....!!!!!! the most sh.t league ever.....

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Beautiful Patch! GG
"
dEus__ wrote:
Does anyone else have problems with sound and fps performance? I'm playing EA atm and I can't hear the arrows explosions at all. Other than that it feels like the game's fps are lower that before in certain situations.

I'm getting like half what I used to. Died a few times because my game basically freezing because too much stuff going on. I have a gtx 770 and I'm on minimum settings and only play solo, really I don't get it.
No Trypanon card? FeelsBadMan
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
so....nothing has realy change....still boring and non-rewarding......good bye prophecy.....!!!!!! the most sh.t league ever.....

have fun

Non-rewarding? This league is far more interesting than Perandus... what are you even on about? So far I have been enjoying this league more than many other leagues and I have to say the prophecies are probably the reason why.
"
"
dEus__ wrote:

I'm getting like half what I used to. Died a few times because my game basically freezing because too much stuff going on. I have a gtx 770 and I'm on minimum settings and only play solo, really I don't get it.

Yeah I have had a few screen freezes as well. I think it might be that some assets are not being loaded properly and are causing what is essentially a second load screen. You might have noticed that the freezing only happens after entering a new area and entering combat or even just moving.
Now once again we see why this game is free.
It's not because it's a bad concept,it's one of the best of it's kind concept wise.
It's because the developing team does not care to deliver a flawless game.
They settle with a game that's full of bugs and barely playable compared to other paid games.
They must be ok with the income so why bother?
I hope one day they sell Path of Exile to a serious professional company that can deliver what we expect.
I could pay 49.99 for a flawless PoE,i've already paid double that on tabs and mtx.
Patches,over fixes,over patches,over fixes every week and nothing works as intended.

Thanks GGG with the Patch i have lesser FPS Drops than before! :) I have the GTX 970
I thought latency was going to be addressed in the patch? I'll be at 16 latency and then at random it loves to spike to 300+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info