2.3.1 Patch Notes

FPS has dropped dramatically and the sound.... eeeerm.... It's skipping. Will make vid and post on reddit to show you.

EDIT: It seems like all the issues were in the Terrace Map (somehow). After leaving the map it looks like it works fine. Will have to run some more maps to be 100% sure if it's the map itself or a temporary issue on the server side. (my ms was higher then usual)
Last edited by Hydra1975 on Jun 22, 2016, 7:20:50 AM
"
The Chieftain skill Hinekora, Death's Fury has been changed to Physical Damage gained as Fire is granted when you or your totems have killed recently, not just when you have.

What about scion's chieftain path? No change there?
Back to stuttering and back to SC, no way I'm going near my HC chars with this performance.

Also, if you nerf maps XP, buff map drops, please.
Last edited by KallasAK on Jun 22, 2016, 7:40:55 AM
YOU FIXED THE SRS ON-HIT SOUND EFFECTS

THANK YOU SO MUCH
 Too bad everyone has to be beta testers for GGG and have to put up with so much broken content. Is this going to be the new norm? I'd rather have 3 temp leagues each year with a 3½ month play time and then ½ month rest until the next new temp league so GGG has time to do the proper Alpha server testing and debugging (whatever happened to that, does GGG still have Alpha player testers? I'd be an Alpha tester.) instead of 4 temp leagues 3 moths apart and then spend the 1st month having to do beta testing and suffer all kinds of QoP problems.

Hey GGG, I think you'll lose more players by pushing out 4 temp leagues a year that are full of bugs than 3 that are more mature and less buggy. Most of us will wait the extra month for proper debugging. Prophecy latency, audio, etc. problems has really soured PoE to a lot of arpg gamers. I'm like many diehards who endured the pain of PoE: The Desync Years so we are hardened but many who started after Lockstep last summer are not and probably have or will perma-quit if this lack of quality is what we have to deal with just so you can rush the next unfinished temp league out the door.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Any ETA on the headsman lag fix? :)
"
Mindsplit123 wrote:
"
Nuro wrote:
"
Changing a currency item stack's stack size now removes the custom note from that item.

Any reason this change was made? If my understanding of what this says is correct, any prices set on currency items in a currency tab will now be cleared every time I add currency to it. This sounds extremely painful for people who trade currencies.

I agree. This change is terrible!

What a pain!
I don't get it, what is the reasoning for this change ?
"Changing a currency item stack's stack size now removes the custom note from that item."

OMG WHY?

dafuq you doing ggg
IGN: vieira
"
hassattack wrote:
No slayer headsman bug fix gg

Yeah, wth?
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
no fix for the goddess unleashed. looks like i'm still not playing yet. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type