2.3.1 Patch Notes

Last edited by Beaviz on Jun 22, 2016, 4:28:18 AM
"
Thaumaturgical History III (Touch the Ancient reverie device in Chamber of Sins) no longer works.

Edit: Looks like the entire chain is possibly bugged. Friend says IV is bugged as well.

Can confirm, History I does not work either.
how to balance league>?
"Unable to connect to patching server" after this patch, any help?
Let me introduce you to the real game, where the 3D art means nothing if the one third of the skill gems is practically nerfed to the point of not usable.

Thanks for keeping our fun low to none by not fixing the sh*tty nowdays cold spell.
-ns -nosound
Not work any more Is there any new cont command now?
ing Ubervalg \ FutureRAMA
I can't believe they took the time to fix a bug to make Kongming's even worse.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
I can't believe they took the time to fix a bug to make Kongming's even worse.

hey, at least they didn't nerf the name which is still cool :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Fixed a bug where Inspired Learning and Headhunter did not correctly steal mods from Volatile Blood monsters.
YES THANK YOU
"
The Endgame Labyrinth treasure chest that drops Offering to the Goddess now only drops one rather than two.

But...... why? Why was this change made? With the price increase on offerings this is gonna cause the profit from Uber Lab is pretty much gone. I'm probably just gonna stop playing. Uber Lab was the only reason I logged on anymore, I got tired of mapping. But I was really enjoying being able to run Lab, level up, and even earn a decent profit. If you take that away then I can't see a reason for me to keep playing Path of Exile.
Last edited by Muzebreak on Jun 22, 2016, 5:19:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info