2.3.1 Patch Notes

No fix for Lacerate attacking with things that are neither axes nor swords? :(
Good stuff.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
hassattack wrote:
No slayer headsman bug fix gg

This.
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
WoW NO Headsman FIX .. u for real?
Last edited by Vepar90 on Jun 22, 2016, 12:06:36 AM
"
Changing a currency item stack's stack size now removes the custom note from that item.

Any reason this change was made? If my understanding of what this says is correct, any prices set on currency items in a currency tab will now be cleared every time I add currency to it. This sounds extremely painful for people who trade currencies.
Thanks and keep up the good work!
"
Qarl wrote:
The Chieftain skill Hinekora, Death's Fury has been changed to Physical Damage gained as Fire is granted when you or your totems have killed recently, not just when you have.

Surprised it took you this long to realize this made all the sense in the world.

"
Qarl wrote:
The Endgame Labyrinth treasure chest that drops Offering to the Goddess now only drops one rather than two.

BOOO!!!

"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed a bug where Hexproof monsters were immune to curses, rather than being Hexproof.

Finally!

Now if you fix so that zone specific prophecies are prioritized, like the once in southern/northern forest or cemetery map, this league might actually be playable without wanting to huddle up in a corner with a razor blade to cut your self.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Headhunter buffs.

Excellent news.
At last less backtracking, yipeeeee.

Thx GGG for the hard work and it fascinates me how you find all these bugs..

To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
No longer worth playing. and you know exactly why.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 22, 2016, 1:00:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info