2.3.1 Patch Notes

Amazingly, NPCs still don't always says hello or goodbye. It's better than it was, but not 100%. As I find it hard to believe this is due to something still undiscovered, I can only assume that (for some reason) NPCs are meant to be silent sometimes?
"
b14d3r11 wrote:
Great patch notes, my only concern/wonder is...

"
Qarl wrote:
"
Dat Varunastra. Now all we need are some cross-league skin transfers...

There is also a Divination Card coming for Varunastra.

Where is that div card :/

I've also heard this, is it true? I loved that sword!
"
Qarl wrote:
Prophecy Improvements
  • Navali will no longer offer The Emperor's Trove. The original design intent was that only one could be used per run. We can't prevent multiple of these prophecies applying, and that ruins the intended rewards of the Labyrinth.

Why can't you guys prevent multiples on the same run?

Seems easy enough to me to test for more than one usage of it when you open sealed prophecies or when you "seek" new prophecies. If opening a sealed prophecy from a right click, don't let it activate if the prophecy already exists in that player's prophecy set.

Also, I have several of these prophecies already sealed, so are they still usable and grandfathered into the league? Will they be treated like legacy currency then?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Prophecy Improvements
  • Navali will no longer offer The Emperor's Trove. The original design intent was that only one could be used per run. We can't prevent multiple of these prophecies applying, and that ruins the intended rewards of the Labyrinth.

Why can't you guys prevent multiples on the same run?

Seems easy enough to me to test for more than one usage of it when you open sealed prophecies or when you "seek" new prophecies. If opening a sealed prophecy from a right click, don't let it activate if the prophecy already exists in that player's prophecy set.

Also, I have several of these prophecies already sealed, so are they still usable and grandfathered into the league? Will they be treated like legacy currency then?

I could be mistaken, but I think it's not an issue with a single user having multiple of the same prophecy, but rather that the prophecy activated for everyone in party who had one (instead of it only activating for the person who created the instance, like other prophecies). Again, I could be completely wrong on that, though! But that's the way I understood it.

I was also curious about if they were now useless or not. I don't have one sealed, but I do have one in my active prophecies.
Last edited by LadyCouerlyn on Jun 23, 2016, 5:31:25 PM
"
LadyCouerlyn wrote:
I could be mistaken, but I think it's not an issue with a single user having multiple of the same prophecy, but rather that the prophecy activated for everyone in party who had one (instead of it only activating for the person who created the instance, like other prophecies). Again, I could be completely wrong on that, though! But that's the way I understood it.

I was also curious about if they were now useless or not. I don't have one sealed, but I do have one in my active prophecies.

Ah, that's a thought. I hope they can fix it long before the league is over.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
C1ON1 wrote:
First Time ever that GGG has made an Item Legacy Mid league, this should be really interesting to see how this league is gonna play out now....

what item is that? i see nothing in the patch notes.
Thanks to this patch now the sounds are broken again. Sometimes some sounds don't play at all and it does this partial "muting" especially if you're in a group.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it, you'll just mess it up.

When prophecy was launched all the sounds disappeared completely after a few minutes of gameplay, only a restart helped. Then they fixed that. Now with this new "fix" patch they break the sounds again. So it seems the sounds only work properly in every other patch.

Atleast there's a bit less stuttering after alt tabbing.
Last edited by Xeerdoz on Jun 23, 2016, 10:33:13 PM
GG
Do y'all get pings if I do @Qarl? Probably not.

"
Fixed a bug where some ranks for races would not appear on the player profile on the website.

My only race win (in a lowly solo burst) is still not displaying correctly. It used to have a blank spot for the rank and now it says I came in 0th place.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
I thought backtracking was fixed? all my newest prophecies since the patch have me going back to A1-2 and/or have me re-running chains I have completed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info