[2.3]Milkys Doomfletch's Prism Crit Inquisator

Try capped the resist first, always a must for merciless. You can switch from Glace to Purity of Element if need until you get more resist gear.

If you really in need for Vaal Pack, you can use the direct part to the left for 4 point (cost you 4 respec point for now - recommend Heart seeker and one more from lower right cri node) I still recommend to capped resist first. Even with VP I still have =A=! moment when I hit reflect rare.

Bubbling Eternal, Seething Hollow/Divine Flask also great for counter fatal health drop.
An update on my armour based character:

I upgraded my rings and some jewels. Currently at 5956 HP, doing fine. Reflect hurts ALOT if youre not evasion based. Still having a ton of fun though.

I experimented with a 5link Vaal Burning Arrow, but it simply is not strong enough against T10+ bosses. Doing fine with frostwall, the only map boss that can even touch me is on Gorge, since he flickers on top of me. I try to avoid damage mods when rolling Gorges.

I am about to drop 10% allres and 24% AR/EV from the tree and pick up another jewel, so I can reach that 6k HP sweet spot.

I am also considering running Windscream Boots and another (defensive) curse in the Herald of Ice setup.

My flasks:

Current tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQHcApYEswUtBbULYQxSDdEPqxEvFHUWvxhdIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCpbKwowfDGeMfo1kjY9OdQ64TwtPO9DMUPIR35KyEz_TZJN404qTwRRR1LsU7tVS1b6W69d8mHiYqxjQ2VNaPJsjG6qbydvO2_ycFJ07XXLdvd313fjeA16738rgl6DX4PMhNmGzonTiuSMNo19jX6Nv49gkm6aapvsnaqgn6IApleoualur2y0xbVItfK3Pre2vFa9Nr6nv9XAGsEzwuzDOsau0nzYvdrB44TnVOpi62PwH_JF_gr-j__e?accountName=Siza1337&characterName=CarriedByFatedBow

Will drop Sentinel.
Last edited by Siza1337 on Jul 7, 2016, 7:46:04 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
1. No wonder that you oneshot yourself on reflect without capped resists ;)

i was fine until lvl 80 without VP, but you should get leech next. If you run, with capped resist and the leech nodes, into trouble its time to skill VP.

2. Go for Acrobatics (helps agains reflect) leech and life should be the next priority... after that or inbetween jewels. Those can help a lot with resists on unoptimized gear ;)
I would go for phys dmg + accuracy + life + resist gloves, even without accuracy. Facebreaker are nice but you should get a good life pool and capped resists first

thanks for response i'll fix it <3
"
Nilfoest wrote:
Try capped the resist first, always a must for merciless. You can switch from Glace to Purity of Element if need until you get more resist gear.

If you really in need for Vaal Pack, you can use the direct part to the left for 4 point (cost you 4 respec point for now - recommend Heart seeker and one more from lower right cri node) I still recommend to capped resist first. Even with VP I still have =A=! moment when I hit reflect rare.

Bubbling Eternal, Seething Hollow/Divine Flask also great for counter fatal health drop.

i'll try that but as milky said most times vaal pact is last thing after capping res/hp/acro
"
mohamed94 wrote:
"
Nilfoest wrote:

i'll try that but as milky said most times vaal pact is last thing after capping res/hp/acro

excactly, that worked out for me. res and acro help the most. with at least 4k hp i could handle refect rares w/o vaal pact but with hp drops down to 20% from time to time, but i never died from it. Still picked VP at that point around the 80s
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
mohamed94 wrote:
"
Nilfoest wrote:

excactly, that worked out for me. res and acro help the most. with at least 4k hp i could handle refect rares w/o vaal pact but with hp drops down to 20% from time to time, but i never died from it. Still picked VP at that point around the 80s

i've been playing shit builds since the beginning of the game and today ..did merciless lab at lvl 64 and each phase i 1 shoot izaro..i cried when i finished it that easily ;')
Great that the build could drive tears in your eyes ;) UberIzaro is the same, the dangerous part are the traps in lab/trials

when u see your videos where ur struggling so much on izaro i have only one question? why no decoy totem? its super op and helps u keep target in one place for few seconds. easy game with it
"
neroth wrote:
when u see your videos where ur struggling so much on izaro i have only one question? why no decoy totem? its super op and helps u keep target in one place for few seconds. easy game with it

true.. i noticed that this build doesnt need anything.. u dont need all dmg nodes or jewels with dmg.. just max ur hp as much as u can and get the best defenses u can ..im using Decoy totem + CWDT with temporal chains .. i just throw decoy to the boss and frostwall him and 1shot he's dead..
I have one decoy totem in my sockets for leveling, the recorded run was one of the first i did with this character. It´s planned for Izaro runs ;)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jul 8, 2016, 3:17:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info