[2.3]Milkys Doomfletch's Prism Crit Inquisator

No i did not try those.

Herald of ice is important for me to gain pcharges, thats pretty much set.

I like grace for the scaling on stibnite + evasion roll the most, but herald of ash + supports is great for the clearspeed since the overkilldmg is insane.

didnt try abyssus and i wouldnt without a taste of hate and/or lightning coil.

so far i had no problems in up to t13 maps with mobs or facetanking uber izaro.

The most dangerous stuff i encountered is bearers, volatile and traps, where enfeeble doesnt help eiter afaik.

A rare quiver can possibly be better, but its hard to beat those 100% projectile dmg , atkspeed, huge flat phys, evasion and 10% pierce, which is worth a skillpoint alone. Havent found a bow in my budget that could potential be an upgrade.
It's also less risky to try a +1 arrow corruption on drillnecks, those are dirt cheap nowadays.

It should have at least similar phys damage, more life, high WED, Crit multi, critchance/accuracy and a good 6th one.

you could do this with split arrow/nado shot, but the singletarget dmg will be worse.
Lightning Arrow is just really good, frostwall feels good to use since we got plently of castspeed with echo, inquisator nodes, some skilltree (hybrid) nodes and Silver Flask.

Split arrow needs a singletarget which limits the gems we can use.
Lightning warp might be a sacrifice for it, which i really like on this char.
Frostwall wouldnt be needed ofc.
A Blastrain or Vaal Burning Arrow setup is required.

Tornado shot on the other side is decent in terms of aoe and singletarget, but not as great as LA. If you like it, use it. There is nothing to change in the skilltree/gems/gear excepts the LA to TS for testing ;).

Uber enchants fir those skills are expensive and hard to compare.
The popular extra projectiles for TS are awesome for the aoe potential and do almost nothing for singletarget. With gmp we got 5 projectiles where only one of each can hit the target and that doesnt change with it, but it increases the chance that the target is hit by more projectiles.

LA enchants on the other side increase the aoe, too per extra chain or chain aoe (which helps the singletarget on top with easier frostwallchains).

The skilluseage is preference, LA is currently the Earthquake of bowskills, but if you like Barrage, iceshot, tornadoshot, split arrow or elemental hit more than use those.
It doesn't change anything big on the tree and gear, only a few gems and maybe you wanna drop the pierce cluster + drillneck for chain + rare quiver.
A singletarget setup, like i said, is in most cases required.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Jun 28, 2016, 12:48:39 AM
Update 28.6.16

- jewels, gear, updated skilltree and flasks in "my character" section.

- updated mechanics, now with Frostwall-Combo explanation.

- updated faq

- moved other ascendancy classes in the next post, 50k letter limit reached ;)

Next step is to remove some typos and similar things for easier reading

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jun 28, 2016, 2:55:48 AM
Still didn't master the Art of Wall, sometime I do a full chain, sometime don't.
According to the wiki, LA extra hit deal same amount of damage, not just 50% lighting damage ' w '/

IMO, I like Quicksilver flask with freeze im/re. This cost me less move/clear speed. But I got nice shield when I spot freeze chest / need to escape some cold situation.
"
Nilfoest wrote:
Still didn't master the Art of Wall, sometime I do a full chain, sometime don't.
According to the wiki, LA extra hit deal same amount of damage, not just 50% lighting damage ' w '/

IMO, I like Quicksilver flask with freeze im/re. This cost me less move/clear speed. But I got nice shield when I spot freeze chest / need to escape some cold situation.

Had something like 50% of the dmg in my mind, has nothing to do with conversion etc. Looked it up and will correct it after this post. - FIXED

This has something to do with moving targets, screen targeting and the fragments of the frostwall.

if you stand close to the wall and aim at the end of the screen you might only hit 2-3 fragments of the wall, not 5.
Similar happens if you stay far away of the wall and target close to the character.

In most cases i just cast FW one time and i'm done, if its a slow/non moving enemy which gets knocked back (wastepool boss for excample) i just recast the wall again if the boss is not dead yet.

Freeze removal on duration flasks is never wrong, the same counts for every status ailment flask ;)
how you set em up if your choice, i wont use a quicksilver anymore, LW feels great again.

I could use the freeze removal on the silver flask, but i am fine with it on the lifeflask, the used charge is instantly recharges after one shot and the delay is fine for me on sc

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jun 28, 2016, 6:04:23 AM
Currently lvl 74 and need some guidelines:

1. currently have 59.5% crit chance and 330% crit multi. I have 4 power charges which brings crit chance up to 76 %. What should I change/upgrade next to get more crit % ? Gear and skilltree below. (one jewel slot is empty because I'm currently broke lol)

2. I didn't pay attention to which gems should go in which equipment and I still need a movement skill and IC setup. Any suggestions? Gear and skilltree below.

gear:
Spoiler

skilltree: poeurl.com/Hr3
Last edited by anvilgod on Jun 28, 2016, 10:43:50 AM
"
anvilgod wrote:
Currently lvl 74 and need some guidelines:

1. currently have 59.5% crit chance and 330% crit multi. I have 4 power charges which brings crit chance up to 76 %. What should I change/upgrade next to get more crit % ? Gear and skilltree below. (one jewel slot is empty because I'm currently broke lol)

2. I didn't pay attention to which gems should go in which equipment and I still need a movement skill and IC setup. Any suggestions? Gear and skilltree below.

gear:
Spoiler

skilltree: poeurl.com/Hr3

1. You can go from 76% to 80.5% with a better (max crit roll) Doomfletch's Prism + lvl 19 critchance gem.
If we count in Righteous Providence OR Assassins mark (either the mob has no status ailment/full life or a curse via HoI on) its 89.4% already.
Then you need 60% critchance for the cap, 16% via the free bownode, 30% is possible with a Diamond ring, the remaining 14% can be reached with a jewel, corrupted 21 critgem, 2nd diamond ring...

2.Its hard to fit stuff in with offcoloring gear, needs a few chromes.
The slots dont matter, except you use lioneyes vision (like you do).
The gear seems pretty solid so far, sad for the 15%ms roll on boots.

Currently trying to build this build.

What gems do I use if I got those GG colours on Lioneye's Vision?
ehm, see gems ;P

Hey man Nice build

Question, since you are taking advantage of the broken mechanic that is light arrow and frost wall, 100% it will be fixed in 2.4, does that mean this build would be shit single target compared to popular how builds?

Ts is not as good as blast rain on other bows.

Only reason I'm comenting is because I like building permanant characters and don't like changing builds for my classes.

Thinking of doing your build but if the single target has a short duration until it's fixed, then its gonna be a headache.
Nah if they nerf/fix it we just have to use another singletarget skill like blastrain. This would allow us to use Chain instead of pierce for better packclearing. This means just a few gemswaps and respeccing 3 skillpoints (with the full respecc ofc).

this build does not work/exist because la + pierce + wall is broken, it actually doesnt matter which skill we choose, it works with everything. I just choosed the most powerful route ;)

But on the other side, there is no (actually good) build safe from nerfs in some way as we say with spark and chaos conversion this league. I sadly have no seat in the ggg Headquarter :P

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jun 30, 2016, 10:37:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info